BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda G.
Pawtucket , Ri
I have dry skin, while this covers everything it does stick/flake on the dry patches. So I do recommend exfoliate and moisturize A LOT!
Taryn B.
Burlington, KY
An amazing foundation. I've went through about 3 bottles of this foundation. It's very light weight but still gives you good coverage.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA
I'm looking for a great foundation for my skin. It's both oily and dry so it is hard work. I want a product perfect for my crazy skin.
Lauren D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday as a base.. It really does the trick as a primer and foundation. I highly recommend this product for everyday use.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
I've repurchased this so many times, I love it for my oily combo skin. It definitely keeps my face matte, it's medium to full coverage.
Lilly O.
Want a good foundation but don't want overspend this is the foundation you need. It will last all day and feels so smooth on your skin.
nessa l.
559
Buildable. NOT full coverage. Everyday wear foundation. Easy to apply. Feels lightweight. Good amount of product for it's price value.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great drugstore foundation. I'm always happy with the texture and coverage. I like the powdery finish it leaves on my skin.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
This is my favorite foundation. It does not break me out, the coverage is fantastic, and it has SPF! I will repurchase again and again
mayra o.
Chula Vista, CA
Really i was very exited when i bought this makeup but
my opinion insnt a good product my skin is dry and with acne while i using..!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?