BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shiela F.
This stayed put pretty well & did not have enough shade choices, although I stopped using it when I found out they're huge animal testers.
Paula H.
San Diego, CA
Awesome foundation, great coverage. the only downside is that I have more of a yellow undertone and the closest shade had a pink undertone.
Jessica L.
Started using this foundation after hearing rave reviews on YouTube. I LOVE it! Great coverage, low price. Matches my skin tone perfectly!
Courtney b.
New Canton, VA
Best foundation hands down. Covers all of your imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Plenty of colors to choose from also makes it a plus.
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite drugstore foundation!
Comfortable to wear, very blendable
Doesn't break me out or make me feel oily and is easy to match skin tone
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Long wear to keep you looking flawless all day. Very comfortable to wear and good coverage.plus the packaging is easy to use with the pump.
Jasmine M.
Mandan
Great coverage and no need for concealer! I use with a makeup wedge and it blends very well. Is also buildable to help cover up blemishes.
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
I loved how light weight this foundation is but it does not give a lot of coverage. goes on so smoothly and blends out fine. long lasting.
autumn m.
It covers up all most all my acne and stuff I need to cover. It also feels like I don't have it on. I would totally recommend this product.
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
Review for: Soft Sable more...
This is my favorite foundation! I have been using it for 4 years now! Perfect for high end looks as well as everyday wear! FLAWLESS FINISH!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?