BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
I use this makeup daily. It provides great coverage and does not wear off through out the day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
arely d.
I am like this product my mom uses it so and it makes her that she liked 10 years younger and it's it's very good on your skin and I like
Haydee F.

This liquid foundation is well cover all my face imperfection, works so well for my skin I love it Covergirl absolutely amazing products.
Elizabeth M.
Is bad if you have a dry skin you will look a cardboard, you can't look fresh with this I can't find ant reason to tell you to buy this.
jahziel a.
This has to be my favorite foundation all the time!!! I always buy this whenever i ran out of it ! Been using it ever since it came out !
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
This is a great foundation for the price. Goes on smooth and I don't have to worry about the breakouts with daily use. great foundation.
Jennifer B.
I love this product! this works great for my fair skin. i recommend this to all of my friends and family! my skin looks and feels great!
Gissell C.
I have really sensitive skin and this works great it feels nice and light on my skin. great coverage and great price definitely recommend
Joanne L.
Yuma, AZ
This three n one foundation is just the right blend instead of four kinds of makeup powder, contour it all made easy and good for TouchUp
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Una de mis bases favoritas. Me gusta mucho su cobertura y como se integra a la piel. Mi piel es grasa y me funcionó bien. Me gustó mucho.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?