BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Joana H.
Merced, CA
This foundation is awesome, it doesn't make your face feelooks cakey, I love how easy to find your color. I bought mine when first came out..
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
Use to use these, but does not look good on non-red tinted faces. I'm Asian, so whenever I used theses my face would look crazy red pigmented.
Andrea M.
Newburgh , NY
Another favorite of mine ! A light to medium coverage Feels lightweight on the skin Great coverage does good in my oily face Totally recommend
a d.
I used this for the longest time! 2-3 years and it's perfect for combo to oily skin! I like the no makeup, makeup look and this does the job :)
Tanisha B.
Such a covering and smooth foundation. I use everyday and always get compliments on my skin now! And who doesn't love skin glowing compliments?
Moriah B.
This is my very favorite drugstore foundation. it's the perfect balance. it has great coverage but doesn't tend to make my face oily. I love it
Aimee B.
This is a great foundation overall! It was more full coverage than I prefer but I love the matte finish and the staying power is incredible!
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite foundation! I have dry to combination skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't feel like its slipping right off my face.
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drug store foundation, it stays on all day even through my sweatiest workouts( yes i workout with makeup on). It's amazing!
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
This got to be my to go fave foundation ever! But it gets too dry after i put it in my face , but its amazing! Goood for full coverage makeup
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back