BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Adrianna M.
One of my all time favorite drug store foundations. Lasts for a good amount of the day and leaves a flawless finish. Will definitely repurchase.
Angela L.
Very nice foundation :) it has great coverage for drugstore brand !! I use it for a off day when I'm not looking to use the more expensive brands
Taylor C.
I had low expectations because this consistency is rather thick, but it just blends into your skin like a dream and the color match is perfection
Payton C.
Jackson, KY
I really liked the product when I first tried it, I thought oh my this product is awesome and I would recommend it to anybody that wears makeup.
Love this stuff it makes me look 20 years younger (thought I'm 30) and my best friend is always saying iy is the best way to cover up acne marks.
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
In my top 5 foundations. Blends very well while giving good coverage. It covers my blemishes and freckles but does not feel heavy or look cakey.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
It's very light and it matches you skin tone very well. I doesn't really cove up anything. It gives skin a nice glow without putting too much on.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Love this but I wish Lighter shades in the Cover Girl lines didn't have SO much pink in them, but still a great foundation at an affordable price
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
I love covergirl outlast foundations! For a great price you get great quality product! Stays all day and doesn't break my skin out which is huge!
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?