BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
I loved how light weight this foundation is but it does not give a lot of coverage. goes on so smoothly and blends out fine. long lasting.
Bailey S.
I have acne and this product covers my acne and blemishes! I love it, been using it for years. It's lightweight and fits to your skin tone
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I was very happy with the coverage of the foundation but unfortunately it felt very heavy on my face and didn't blend as well as I wished.
Carrie C.
Long lasting & nice medium coverage. Had to blot my face with rice paper by the end of the day because my face was beginning to look oily.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Cover Girl is always a great brand and is great for my sensitive skin! It goes on evenly and you can always find a match to your skin tone.
Jasmine M.
Mandan
Great coverage and no need for concealer! I use with a makeup wedge and it blends very well. Is also buildable to help cover up blemishes.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Long wear to keep you looking flawless all day. Very comfortable to wear and good coverage.plus the packaging is easy to use with the pump.
Julie R.
I really like it a lot it's the perfect blend and is light weight not heavy blends very well I love that it's perfect for my sensitive skin
Casey J.
Kempner, TX
This is the best foundation I have used for my very dry skin. Doest cling to my dry patches and keeps my skin looking moisturized all day.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This foundation is amazing! It gives my face a great finishing look. I have oily skin and once I apply it doesn't even look like I have it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?