BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I have really oily skin and my makeup always creases with it on and makes me look much much older when I haven't even made it into my 20's yet.
Joana H.
Merced, CA
This foundation is awesome, it doesn't make your face feelooks cakey, I love how easy to find your color. I bought mine when first came out..
Jess F.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers all the imperfections without feeling heavy and cakey. It looks amazing in pictures and in person.
Morgan J.
Moon Township, PA
Love the coverage and the way my face feels and looks after this product. My only complaint is that it leaves ab unpleasant smell to the skin.
Carol C.
Parkville, MD
This is something I would really like to try. Have seen advertising, recommendations, tried others but wonder if this might be the one for me.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
These foundation it's excellent... I have some marks from acne and I can wear it all day without worrying somebody will notice it !!! Love it !
a d.
I used this for the longest time! 2-3 years and it's perfect for combo to oily skin! I like the no makeup, makeup look and this does the job :)
Ashley R.
This foundation is my all-time favorite! This is creamy natural 820. I love it. The color the coverage! It is the best foundation in my eyes!!
Tanisha B.
Such a covering and smooth foundation. I use everyday and always get compliments on my skin now! And who doesn't love skin glowing compliments?
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
Use to use these, but does not look good on non-red tinted faces. I'm Asian, so whenever I used theses my face would look crazy red pigmented.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?