BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
jahziel a.
This has to be my favorite foundation all the time!!! I always buy this whenever i ran out of it ! Been using it ever since it came out !
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Una de mis bases favoritas. Me gusta mucho su cobertura y como se integra a la piel. Mi piel es grasa y me funcionó bien. Me gustó mucho.
Tessa M.
I got this in my #IDoVoxBox for free to test and review. I'm a fan of cover girl, wasn't a HUGE fan of this. It felt sticky and heavy on
Elizabeth M.
Is bad if you have a dry skin you will look a cardboard, you can't look fresh with this I can't find ant reason to tell you to buy this.
Courtney P.
San diego
This product lasts me all day and feels amazing on my skin! If I want to touch up anything it is so easy. It also provides SPF protection
Issy G.
Didn't give me good coverage it's a little watery I was also hard to find a matching color not the best cover girl product not even close
Haydee F.

This liquid foundation is well cover all my face imperfection, works so well for my skin I love it Covergirl absolutely amazing products.
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have combination skin and it didn't leave my skin feeling cakey or oily. lasted throughout the work day. good price for a good product
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it has great coverage, and it lasts a long time!
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Recently I received a free sample of the Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 COVERGIRL Outlast Foundation. And I loved it, will definitely be buying it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?