BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laila  I.
North Port, FL
Unbeatable price. Overall great coverage and amazing for oily skin! Would highly recommend to anyone on a budget wanting to try new things
Kayla K.
This foundation I use to use everyday. It has a good coverage, it stays put for a good amount of time. Over all I recommend this to anyone.
autumn m.
It covers up all most all my acne and stuff I need to cover. It also feels like I don't have it on. I would totally recommend this product.
amber r.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It covers every flaw but doesn't look cakey. I have also found that it stays on all day long.
Lisa M.
It has potential. It has a good range of shades but it is still too dark for me even in the lightest shade and it did not last me all day.
member-dbd1a45f2
I have tried every freaking color within range and there is literally not a single color that matches my marshmallow-esque skintone. None.
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
Review for: Soft Sable more...
This is my favorite foundation! I have been using it for 4 years now! Perfect for high end looks as well as everyday wear! FLAWLESS FINISH!
Bailey S.
I have acne and this product covers my acne and blemishes! I love it, been using it for years. It's lightweight and fits to your skin tone
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Long wear to keep you looking flawless all day. Very comfortable to wear and good coverage.plus the packaging is easy to use with the pump.
Cayla S.
Grand Prairie , TX
I gave this a 4 star, simply because it gets oily after an hour or so. but it is great coverage for one who has dry skin and has a budget.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?