BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
My mom loves this foundation she uses it everyday she said it smells nice it don't feel grease like so do and it stays on for a long time
Elizabeth M.
Is bad if you have a dry skin you will look a cardboard, you can't look fresh with this I can't find ant reason to tell you to buy this.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
I use this makeup daily. It provides great coverage and does not wear off through out the day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Gissell C.
I have really sensitive skin and this works great it feels nice and light on my skin. great coverage and great price definitely recommend
Jennifer B.
I love this product! this works great for my fair skin. i recommend this to all of my friends and family! my skin looks and feels great!
arely d.
I am like this product my mom uses it so and it makes her that she liked 10 years younger and it's it's very good on your skin and I like
Mariana B.
El Centro, CA
It is hatd to find a foundation that goes to my sking because at time is ro oily. this fohndation is comfortable to use, really like it.
Emily M.
Was a good foundation i used it for school put i switched to a bb cream i felt like it was to heavy on my skin and the coverage was okay
jahziel a.
This has to be my favorite foundation all the time!!! I always buy this whenever i ran out of it ! Been using it ever since it came out !
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Decent coverage. I honestly didn't like it. I took it back after a couple of uses. It just didn't work for my skin. I have combo skin. :(
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?