BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jamie G.
Reno, NV
Not my favorite, but I like that it has spf in it. Maybe I just didn't pick my proper shade, but it seems to leave me blotchy and uneven in tone.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
It's very light and it matches you skin tone very well. I doesn't really cove up anything. It gives skin a nice glow without putting too much on.
Angela L.
Very nice foundation :) it has great coverage for drugstore brand !! I use it for a off day when I'm not looking to use the more expensive brands
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this foundation, it is my favorite better then my mac foundation I own . It has a full coverage , good for oily or dry skin , it's awesome !
Taylor C.
I had low expectations because this consistency is rather thick, but it just blends into your skin like a dream and the color match is perfection
Jessica D.
This is a nice foundation. It can oxidize, so a shade lighter might be a better option. It also has a pump, which not many drugstore brands have.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. I tried applying it with both a damp beauty blender and a brush and I never got a smooth application.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Love this but I wish Lighter shades in the Cover Girl lines didn't have SO much pink in them, but still a great foundation at an affordable price
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Brandy L.
Really nice drugstore foundation i have had about 3 bottles of this stuff and i just can't get enough! medium to full coverage and lasts all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back