BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lulu S.
I have used this since I started using makeup and I love it, I probably have purchased more than 80 or more bottles of this without exaggerating
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this foundation, it is my favorite better then my mac foundation I own . It has a full coverage , good for oily or dry skin , it's awesome !
Taylor C.
I had low expectations because this consistency is rather thick, but it just blends into your skin like a dream and the color match is perfection
Yasmin S.
One of my favorite foundations. I like how it leave my skin giving me a natural glow and it covers everything. It also stayed throughout the day.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Love this but I wish Lighter shades in the Cover Girl lines didn't have SO much pink in them, but still a great foundation at an affordable price
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Jessica D.
This is a nice foundation. It can oxidize, so a shade lighter might be a better option. It also has a pump, which not many drugstore brands have.
maria m.
I fell in love with this 3 in one foundation, it's makes my skin look perfect and it lastes at least 12 hours, I 10 out of 10 would reccommend!!
Lacey B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite foundations. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great for combo skin. Can be applied with fingers, sponge, or brush.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. I tried applying it with both a damp beauty blender and a brush and I never got a smooth application.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?