BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristy H.
Clermont, FL
Good range of skin colors. Doesn't feel heavy on my face. And it lasts for a good amount of my day. Good quality for a drug store foundation.
Makayla C.
Great Falls, MT
Nice foundation with really good coverage. Also feels lightweight. I have oily skin and acne problems and this foundation works great for me.
Priscilla I.
This is my go to foundation if I had to pick a "drugstore" brand this would be it. It's light and I don't feel as if my face is overly packed
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Nina S.
Greenville, NC
I really like this foundation has a very good coverage and lasting power but I couldn't really find my shade and when I did it oxidized on me
Emily C.
Oakland, NJ
The best foundation ive ever used between drug store and high end. would recommend for oily skin only. great coverage and stays matte all day
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite foundation! I have dry to combination skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't feel like its slipping right off my face.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Used this product previously! found the perfect color match! the coverage is excellent! and it's 3-in-1 so no need for all the extra layers!
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Love this product from my #IDoVoxBox. It works very well and matches my natural skin tone without becoming cakey. It's very light and smooth.
adrianna t.
Fresno, CA
This is one of the foundations I use on the daily. its perfect for women with oily skin. it has a wonderful finish and lasts most of the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?