BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Yasmin S.
One of my favorite foundations. I like how it leave my skin giving me a natural glow and it covers everything. It also stayed throughout the day.
Brandy L.
Really nice drugstore foundation i have had about 3 bottles of this stuff and i just can't get enough! medium to full coverage and lasts all day.
maria m.
I fell in love with this 3 in one foundation, it's makes my skin look perfect and it lastes at least 12 hours, I 10 out of 10 would reccommend!!
Lacey B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite foundations. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great for combo skin. Can be applied with fingers, sponge, or brush.
Krystle D.
Selma, CA
This foundation has nice coverage but it seemed to make my pores appear larger and I felt oily. Wasn't a favorite of mine but my mom liked it.
Moriah B.
This is my very favorite drugstore foundation. it's the perfect balance. it has great coverage but doesn't tend to make my face oily. I love it
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
This foundation is one of my favorite. I use it everyday for school and it covers acne incredibly more better than any other one I have used.
Brittany M.
Brookhaven, PA
I was using 70 dollar channel foundation until I found this lovely drugstore gem. It's truly a long wear foundation, and the coverage is great!
Elizabeth g.
Love this foundation! It's great that it has a pump because it prevents messes. It works great with my oily skin and it does last a long while.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?