BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michaela H.
I love this product, it isn't too heavy on the skin, and is very easy to use and blend. Also, it's easy to find the right shade for your skin.
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This had great coverage and stayed put all day. Lots of shades to choose from. The SPF is a bonus. You really cannot go wrong with this one.
Cora M.
Rolla, MO
I really loved this foundation. It didn't make my face feel heavy. It is light and long lasting. The color was also prefect for my skin tone!
Aimee B.
This is a great foundation overall! It was more full coverage than I prefer but I love the matte finish and the staying power is incredible!
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
This got to be my to go fave foundation ever! But it gets too dry after i put it in my face , but its amazing! Goood for full coverage makeup
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drug store foundation, it stays on all day even through my sweatiest workouts( yes i workout with makeup on). It's amazing!
Sarah V.
My go-to drugstore foundation. Full coverage and blends easy. Pump is great. I have gone through several bottles and will continue purchasing
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation was ok for me. Definitely one that I tend to reach for every day. Like others have stated before it does dry rather quickly.
Taliyah C.
This is the first foundation I ever brought. It doesn't cake up and was affordable. I personally like the smell and a little goes a long way.
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?