BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Savannah W.
Sarasota, FL
I love this foundation. It has very good coverage & it keeps my skin matte all day. It doesn't clog my pores. It works with or without a primer.
Adrianna M.
One of my all time favorite drug store foundations. Lasts for a good amount of the day and leaves a flawless finish. Will definitely repurchase.
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
In my top 5 foundations. Blends very well while giving good coverage. It covers my blemishes and freckles but does not feel heavy or look cakey.
Gisselle P.
It is great for a drugstore product. The finish is nice. It gives me about medium coverage. It does not feel heavy or cakey. It is easy to blend.
Brandy S.
Butler, PA
I had high expectations for the coverage of this foundation being 3 in 1 and was a little let down on that but overall it was a good foundation.
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
I love covergirl outlast foundations! For a great price you get great quality product! Stays all day and doesn't break my skin out which is huge!
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
The coverage is beautiful, but it oxidizes within minutes, If this product didn't oxidize so quickly I would use it routinely, as it lasts well.
Caitlyn B.
Ive got greasy and sometimes really dry skin when its that time of the year. And this product is awesome. It doesn't make my skin breakout either.
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation it compares to some of my high end ones. it oxidizes a bit after you put it on but if you pick your shade you will be fine
Love this stuff it makes me look 20 years younger (thought I'm 30) and my best friend is always saying iy is the best way to cover up acne marks.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?