BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Love this but I wish Lighter shades in the Cover Girl lines didn't have SO much pink in them, but still a great foundation at an affordable price
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Brandy L.
Really nice drugstore foundation i have had about 3 bottles of this stuff and i just can't get enough! medium to full coverage and lasts all day.
Alia T.
NOT MY FAVORITE, TENDS TO OXIDATE THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I FEEL LIKE IT APPLIES DIFFERENTLY EVERYTIME I USE IT. BETTER FOR PEOPLE WITH NORMAL SKIN.
Lacey B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite foundations. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great for combo skin. Can be applied with fingers, sponge, or brush.
maria m.
I fell in love with this 3 in one foundation, it's makes my skin look perfect and it lastes at least 12 hours, I 10 out of 10 would reccommend!!
Cindy A.
Love this foundation. It has great coverageūüėć I own the shade 857 in golden tan and it's the perfect shade for when summer comes and I get a tan.
Adriana M.
Really covers up a lot makes you look flawless very great for oily skin I'm in love with this product especial√Īy because its a drug store product
Moriah B.
This is my very favorite drugstore foundation. it's the perfect balance. it has great coverage but doesn't tend to make my face oily. I love it
Cindy R.
I LOVED it. As well as other cover girl products ūüėć I love the texture and easy smooth feel of it also AMAZONG coverage. Definitely a must have
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?