BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Used this product previously! found the perfect color match! the coverage is excellent! and it's 3-in-1 so no need for all the extra layers!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product if you are looking for a more natural, not cakey look. It has minimal coverage, but still works very well. I love it!
adrianna t.
Fresno, CA
This is one of the foundations I use on the daily. its perfect for women with oily skin. it has a wonderful finish and lasts most of the day.
Audrey S.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite foundations..... I love the way it lasts on my face all day. I would recommend it to anyone with a combination skin type.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Love this product from my #IDoVoxBox. It works very well and matches my natural skin tone without becoming cakey. It's very light and smooth.
Cora M.
Rolla, MO
I really loved this foundation. It didn't make my face feel heavy. It is light and long lasting. The color was also prefect for my skin tone!
Nina S.
Greenville, NC
I really like this foundation has a very good coverage and lasting power but I couldn't really find my shade and when I did it oxidized on me
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
This is the best all in one face product I have ever had. I cannot express how perfect it is for my skin great coverage, sunscreen and soft.
Marguerite K.
Cover girl is a good quality, affordable brand. When I run out of my usual products and need something in a pinch, I can count on cover girl.
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite foundation! I have dry to combination skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't feel like its slipping right off my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?