BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This had great coverage and stayed put all day. Lots of shades to choose from. The SPF is a bonus. You really cannot go wrong with this one.
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
This got to be my to go fave foundation ever! But it gets too dry after i put it in my face , but its amazing! Goood for full coverage makeup
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drug store foundation, it stays on all day even through my sweatiest workouts( yes i workout with makeup on). It's amazing!
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Love this product from my #IDoVoxBox. It works very well and matches my natural skin tone without becoming cakey. It's very light and smooth.
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Sarah V.
My go-to drugstore foundation. Full coverage and blends easy. Pump is great. I have gone through several bottles and will continue purchasing
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really didn't like this foundation. It didn't have good coverage and left my pores clogged. I will never purchase or use this product again
Taliyah C.
This is the first foundation I ever brought. It doesn't cake up and was affordable. I personally like the smell and a little goes a long way.
Emily C.
Oakland, NJ
The best foundation ive ever used between drug store and high end. would recommend for oily skin only. great coverage and stays matte all day
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product if you are looking for a more natural, not cakey look. It has minimal coverage, but still works very well. I love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?