BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation it compares to some of my high end ones. it oxidizes a bit after you put it on but if you pick your shade you will be fine
Gabriela l.
Got this product in a voxbox. not really a huge fan to use on my entire face but i do use it to cover up under eye bags by using a lighter shade
Brandy L.
Really nice drugstore foundation i have had about 3 bottles of this stuff and i just can't get enough! medium to full coverage and lasts all day.
Gisselle P.
It is great for a drugstore product. The finish is nice. It gives me about medium coverage. It does not feel heavy or cakey. It is easy to blend.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
The coverage is beautiful, but it oxidizes within minutes, If this product didn't oxidize so quickly I would use it routinely, as it lasts well.
Love this stuff it makes me look 20 years younger (thought I'm 30) and my best friend is always saying iy is the best way to cover up acne marks.
Ariel  E.
Douglas , OK
This is seriously some of the best foundation I've found in department stores. You definitely get the bang for your buck. In love with this stuff
Kelly A.
Berkeley, CA
One of my favorite foundations EVER. The coverage is amazing, it's perfect for those with oily skin, and best of all, it's extremely inexpensive!
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this foundation, it is my favorite better then my mac foundation I own . It has a full coverage , good for oily or dry skin , it's awesome !
Angela L.
Very nice foundation :) it has great coverage for drugstore brand !! I use it for a off day when I'm not looking to use the more expensive brands
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?