BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angelina M.
I just got it, and I am hooked! Best foundation ever! I 100% recommend this product. Love how it has the pump, and doesn't make my skin oily at all!
Abi V.
I love this foundation it lasts all day and since I have oily skin I use this all the time because it's shine free it makes you're skin look flawless
Caeli D.
This beats any prestige foundations I've tried. Love the coverage and how smooth it is. Blends nicely and dries like a powder finish. Keeps me matte
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
I REALLY did not enjoy this foundation. It pills up on my skin and had a greasy feel to it. The only thing I did like was that it was full coverage.
Choua T.
One of the best drug store foundation I've ever used. Its full coverage and last all day. They have a great variety of shades for you to choose from.
Sarahi M.
Not my favorite foundation . Bur i like the color range . And it gives me good coverage ! I would repurchase this ! It seems to stay put on my face !
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation so much. It helps keep my skin matte all day and it covers my redness in my face. It is really good for people with oily skin.
Ney j.
It does apply easily and light coverage or add more to bud. i did think it was oily for my skin so used powder.overall good procduct thats affordable
Yasmin E.
Nashua, NH
My new favorite foundation! There are so many shades to choose from and it gives a flawless finish on your face. The pump is also really convenient.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love!!! This is my full coverage makeup. I always apply it with a brush and get a great, flawless finish. Totally blendable. Last a good 8-10 hours.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?