BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
My favorite foundation of all time! I have tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. It has good coverage and decent staying power.
Abi V.
I love this foundation it lasts all day and since I have oily skin I use this all the time because it's shine free it makes you're skin look flawless
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
I like this product, but not for use in the summer. It goes on very smooth and evens out my complexion. It is very cost effective and lasts all day.
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
I REALLY did not enjoy this foundation. It pills up on my skin and had a greasy feel to it. The only thing I did like was that it was full coverage.
Angelina M.
I just got it, and I am hooked! Best foundation ever! I 100% recommend this product. Love how it has the pump, and doesn't make my skin oily at all!
DC S.
It is a very good product. It gives very good coverage using a couple pumps. A little bit oily but it my just be my skin type. I am combination skin.
Caeli D.
This beats any prestige foundations I've tried. Love the coverage and how smooth it is. Blends nicely and dries like a powder finish. Keeps me matte
Natalie D.
Georgetown, DE
The cover girl foundations actually tend to break me out all over my face and honestly I don't prefer it because it feels to thick for my preference
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I like this foundation but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. The color matches really well and I've never had much of a problem with acne with it!
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
Leslie N.
Portland, TX
How is the coverage ?
Emily S.
Devon
I am looking for a good coverage foundation but I don't want it to look cakes or like I'm wearing a lot of make up. Does it look thick on the skin ?
lauren k.
canada
How is this for people with really oily skin?