BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
JoAnne S.
I find this product just okay. I got slightly a shade lighter than my skin tone so I mainly use it for under my eyes. and I find that it works okay.
Caeli D.
This beats any prestige foundations I've tried. Love the coverage and how smooth it is. Blends nicely and dries like a powder finish. Keeps me matte
Emily M.
Works great on my combination skin. doesn't make my pores look large and it has a nice buildable medium to fill coverage. nice natural looking finish
Carla H.
Harlan, KY
Pretty great foundation and it stays on all day long! The only problem I had was with the color, the lightest color didn't really match my face good.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Choua T.
One of the best drug store foundation I've ever used. Its full coverage and last all day. They have a great variety of shades for you to choose from.
delia r.
Los Angeles, CA
Best foundation at the drugstore!!!! I have dry skin and it works great. Medium coverage, works good with a primer. This is my everyday foundation!!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I like this foundation but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. The color matches really well and I've never had much of a problem with acne with it!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Perfect for combo- oily skin because of its semi-matte finish. Beautiful coverage as well. No complaints.
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
My favorite foundation of all time! I have tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. It has good coverage and decent staying power.
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
This product looks very good, but the coverage is really nice? I have a lot of red spots in my face because of acne
Crystal G.
For the people who do use this how is it on your skin dose it feel to cakey and what coverage is it
Sandra R.
How good is this foundation??🤔🤔
Dria t.
Does this foundation look cheap?
ranim h.
india , karnataka
Does this smell like anything