BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
It's pretty good because it is full coverage, lasts all day, and looks great. I still need to figure out how to use it...beauty blender or brush?
Madeline  H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an amazing drugstore foundation! It stays all day but, I do get a little oily because of my skin type. Regardless awesome for the price!
Jamie G.
Susanville, CA
Not my favorite, but I like that it has spf in it. Maybe I just didn't pick my proper shade, but it seems to leave me blotchy and uneven in tone.
Madina R.
Lawrenceville , GA
Okay foundation and good coverage, it's great for those who are looking so save some money! But the Revlon and Loreal ones are definitely better!
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
In my top 5 foundations. Blends very well while giving good coverage. It covers my blemishes and freckles but does not feel heavy or look cakey.
Caitlyn B.
Ive got greasy and sometimes really dry skin when its that time of the year. And this product is awesome. It doesn't make my skin breakout either.
Lulu S.
I have used this since I started using makeup and I love it, I probably have purchased more than 80 or more bottles of this without exaggerating
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
It's very light and it matches you skin tone very well. I doesn't really cove up anything. It gives skin a nice glow without putting too much on.
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation it compares to some of my high end ones. it oxidizes a bit after you put it on but if you pick your shade you will be fine
Love this stuff it makes me look 20 years younger (thought I'm 30) and my best friend is always saying iy is the best way to cover up acne marks.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?