BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelley H.
Baton rouge, La
Love this my fav drugstore foundation. Gives great coverage!! My skin is combo a little more oily in the summer and this stays in place all day long!
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
I REALLY did not enjoy this foundation. It pills up on my skin and had a greasy feel to it. The only thing I did like was that it was full coverage.
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
My favorite foundation of all time! I have tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. It has good coverage and decent staying power.
DC S.
It is a very good product. It gives very good coverage using a couple pumps. A little bit oily but it my just be my skin type. I am combination skin.
Caeli D.
This beats any prestige foundations I've tried. Love the coverage and how smooth it is. Blends nicely and dries like a powder finish. Keeps me matte
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I like this foundation but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. The color matches really well and I've never had much of a problem with acne with it!
Emily M.
Works great on my combination skin. doesn't make my pores look large and it has a nice buildable medium to fill coverage. nice natural looking finish
Angelina M.
I just got it, and I am hooked! Best foundation ever! I 100% recommend this product. Love how it has the pump, and doesn't make my skin oily at all!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Perfect for combo- oily skin because of its semi-matte finish. Beautiful coverage as well. No complaints.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?