BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
a d.
I used this for the longest time! 2-3 years and it's perfect for combo to oily skin! I like the no makeup, makeup look and this does the job :)
Aimee B.
This is a great foundation overall! It was more full coverage than I prefer but I love the matte finish and the staying power is incredible!
Kristy H.
Clermont, FL
Good range of skin colors. Doesn't feel heavy on my face. And it lasts for a good amount of my day. Good quality for a drug store foundation.
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I've been using this for most of the year and I absolutely love it it's my go to now I haven't tused any other since the first time I used it
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
I love this foundation, especially for the price it offers. It can be easily buildable without looking too cakey, as I have combination skin.
Morgan P.
I actually really like this foundation. It has great coverage and lasts for a while. It covers any redness and feels pretty good on your skin
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation was ok for me. Definitely one that I tend to reach for every day. Like others have stated before it does dry rather quickly.
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
This got to be my to go fave foundation ever! But it gets too dry after i put it in my face , but its amazing! Goood for full coverage makeup
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drug store foundation, it stays on all day even through my sweatiest workouts( yes i workout with makeup on). It's amazing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?