BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Madison J.
I have black spots on my face and it's hard to find something to cover them up this did not help for me but it may help you so try it your self
Monica E.
I really like this foundation. It has great coverage and looks really nice on me. It lasts for a long time and matches my skin tone very well.
Jess F.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers all the imperfections without feeling heavy and cakey. It looks amazing in pictures and in person.
Aima F.
One of the best foundation I've used. I like it how t's full coverage. I have oily skin and this controls it very well. It is also affordable.
Morgan J.
Moon Township, PA
Love the coverage and the way my face feels and looks after this product. My only complaint is that it leaves ab unpleasant smell to the skin.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I have really oily skin and my makeup always creases with it on and makes me look much much older when I haven't even made it into my 20's yet.
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
this product is great! one of my favorite drugstore foundations ever. i totally recommend this to anyone who is just starting out with makeup.
Carol C.
Parkville, MD
This is something I would really like to try. Have seen advertising, recommendations, tried others but wonder if this might be the one for me.
Michaela H.
I love this product, it isn't too heavy on the skin, and is very easy to use and blend. Also, it's easy to find the right shade for your skin.
a d.
I used this for the longest time! 2-3 years and it's perfect for combo to oily skin! I like the no makeup, makeup look and this does the job :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?