BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carla H.
Harlan, KY
Pretty great foundation and it stays on all day long! The only problem I had was with the color, the lightest color didn't really match my face good.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Amanda T.
I liked this foundation but it wasn't my favorite. I still needed to use a separate concealer even though it claims to be a concealer and foundation
Yasmin E.
Nashua, NH
My new favorite foundation! There are so many shades to choose from and it gives a flawless finish on your face. The pump is also really convenient.
Katherine V.
I'm in love with this foundation, easy to application and you can't use brushes or your fingers, anything! The recipe is so cute and carefully, yeah!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love!!! This is my full coverage makeup. I always apply it with a brush and get a great, flawless finish. Totally blendable. Last a good 8-10 hours.
Elizabeth  T.
This product is really good for that flawless "no make up make up look". Its covers all scars and blemishes!! It not that over price which is a plus.
Ammiel M.
When you put this foundation on, it stays on. If you're oily, this is perfect ! It lasts for several hours without making you look like a grease pan.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I like this foundation but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. The color matches really well and I've never had much of a problem with acne with it!
Jazmin R.
Asheboro, NC
It did a good job concealing and covering up, but I have oily skin so the oil does show after a few hours but if other than that its good foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back