BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer B.
Minnetonka, MN
This foundation is inexpensive. It has excellent coverage! No need to reapply. It is build able. No need to buy additional concealer products.
Joana h.
This foundation is awesome, it doesn't make your face feelooks cakey, I love how easy to find your color. I bought mine when first came out..
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
Use to use these, but does not look good on non-red tinted faces. I'm Asian, so whenever I used theses my face would look crazy red pigmented.
Abigail B.
Garden City
This foundation is pretty at first but not only 10 minutes later it starts getting patchy and orange. Maybe use a good primer and it'd be okay.
Michaela H.
I love this product, it isn't too heavy on the skin, and is very easy to use and blend. Also, it's easy to find the right shade for your skin.
Ashley R.
This foundation is my all-time favorite! This is creamy natural 820. I love it. The color the coverage! It is the best foundation in my eyes!!
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
This is a great foundation for a drugstore brand. Easy to blend, great range of colors, and it works great on my skin for the super oily days.
Erica J.
Good foundation. Long wearing. I don't like pumps though. They never reach all product and I have to manipulate the bottle to get the rest out.
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
this product is great! one of my favorite drugstore foundations ever. i totally recommend this to anyone who is just starting out with makeup.
Monica E.
I really like this foundation. It has great coverage and looks really nice on me. It lasts for a long time and matches my skin tone very well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?