BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Adryana G.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This was a great product, never dried my skin out, coverage was pretty good but you definitely need a concealer if you have red marks like I do.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
It's very light and it matches you skin tone very well. I doesn't really cove up anything. It gives skin a nice glow without putting too much on.
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
It's pretty good because it is full coverage, lasts all day, and looks great. I still need to figure out how to use it...beauty blender or brush?
Love this stuff it makes me look 20 years younger (thought I'm 30) and my best friend is always saying iy is the best way to cover up acne marks.
Cindy A.
Love this foundation. It has great coverage😍 I own the shade 857 in golden tan and it's the perfect shade for when summer comes and I get a tan.
Caitlyn B.
Ive got greasy and sometimes really dry skin when its that time of the year. And this product is awesome. It doesn't make my skin breakout either.
Lulu S.
I have used this since I started using makeup and I love it, I probably have purchased more than 80 or more bottles of this without exaggerating
Gisselle P.
It is great for a drugstore product. The finish is nice. It gives me about medium coverage. It does not feel heavy or cakey. It is easy to blend.
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation it compares to some of my high end ones. it oxidizes a bit after you put it on but if you pick your shade you will be fine
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
I love covergirl outlast foundations! For a great price you get great quality product! Stays all day and doesn't break my skin out which is huge!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?