BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brittany M.
Brookhaven, PA
I was using 70 dollar channel foundation until I found this lovely drugstore gem. It's truly a long wear foundation, and the coverage is great!
Krystle D.
Selma, CA
This foundation has nice coverage but it seemed to make my pores appear larger and I felt oily. Wasn't a favorite of mine but my mom liked it.
Alicia V.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation was terrible! It was so flaky and made my skin look terrible. I tend to have oily skin, and this made it so DRY. It was so bad!
Cindy R.
I LOVED it. As well as other cover girl products ūüėć I love the texture and easy smooth feel of it also AMAZONG coverage. Definitely a must have
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this foundation! ...except for the fact that is breaks me out, bad. The coverage is great & they have a tone of shades to choose from.
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
This foundation is one of my favorite. I use it everyday for school and it covers acne incredibly more better than any other one I have used.
Candice J.
I love this foundation, it works great with my oily sin and matches great. I'm glad i found this product it has good coverage and not too heavy
Wonderful blends great and has many shades. It's light but not watery so that it blends perfect and doesn't even look like you have makeup on.
Jennifer B.
Minnetonka, MN
This foundation is inexpensive. It has excellent coverage! No need to reapply. It is build able. No need to buy additional concealer products.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Amazing foundation! Great quality. Awesome color range. Kind of affordable.. Could be cheaper to me. It has great coverage! Covers very well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?