BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
maria m.
I fell in love with this 3 in one foundation, it's makes my skin look perfect and it lastes at least 12 hours, I 10 out of 10 would reccommend!!
Cindy R.
I LOVED it. As well as other cover girl products 😍 I love the texture and easy smooth feel of it also AMAZONG coverage. Definitely a must have
Moriah B.
This is my very favorite drugstore foundation. it's the perfect balance. it has great coverage but doesn't tend to make my face oily. I love it
Krystle D.
Selma, CA
This foundation has nice coverage but it seemed to make my pores appear larger and I felt oily. Wasn't a favorite of mine but my mom liked it.
Brittany M.
Brookhaven, PA
I was using 70 dollar channel foundation until I found this lovely drugstore gem. It's truly a long wear foundation, and the coverage is great!
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this foundation! It's great that it has a pump because it prevents messes. It works great with my oily skin and it does last a long while.
Alicia V.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation was terrible! It was so flaky and made my skin look terrible. I tend to have oily skin, and this made it so DRY. It was so bad!
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Amazing foundation! Great quality. Awesome color range. Kind of affordable.. Could be cheaper to me. It has great coverage! Covers very well.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I have really oily skin and my makeup always creases with it on and makes me look much much older when I haven't even made it into my 20's yet.
Adriana M.
Really covers up a lot makes you look flawless very great for oily skin I'm in love with this product especialñy because its a drug store product
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?