BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Julie M.
Great coverage and a better than average shade range but not the best for my dry skin
It had pretty good staying power with little to no oxidizing.
Lezlie C.
I really loved this moisturizer I found it didn't make my skin too oily as I've discovered with other moisturizing products I've used in the past!
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I have this foundation and like it alot... It is not a very good cover up for dark circles or scars... But I guess that is what concealer is for...
Jessi B.
Beech Island SC
I loved this foundation when I started using it. And the more I used it the more it began to look very patchy. It was clinging onto my dry patches
Ana Maria G.
Great prize for what it is:).. Has a good coverage and stays all day, works very well with oily skin.
I'll just purchased and I'm very happy with.
Julianne M.
I recently switched to this from cover girl's regular foundation and I love this stuff! It stays on for a long time and it goes on pretty smoothly.
McKinley P.
Eugene , OR
THIS FOUNDATION IS THE BEST. Seriously one of my favorite drug store brand foundations I've ever tried! Definitely go buy this! Love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
chantal l.
It does not apply very smoothly. It changes colors on me and it only lasts 4 hours. I have combination skin. Definitely not my favorite foundation.
Ann B.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
It looked good once I got it on however, the rest of my makeup such as blush seemed to not go on as smooth.  It's easy to apply.
Kaitlyn F.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is possibly my favorite foundation I've used. it's the easiest foundation to match to my skin tone, especially with how much my color changes.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?