BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brandy S.
Butler, PA
I had high expectations for the coverage of this foundation being 3 in 1 and was a little let down on that but overall it was a good foundation.
Yasmin S.
One of my favorite foundations. I like how it leave my skin giving me a natural glow and it covers everything. It also stayed throughout the day.
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
In my top 5 foundations. Blends very well while giving good coverage. It covers my blemishes and freckles but does not feel heavy or look cakey.
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this foundation, it is my favorite better then my mac foundation I own . It has a full coverage , good for oily or dry skin , it's awesome !
Taylor C.
I had low expectations because this consistency is rather thick, but it just blends into your skin like a dream and the color match is perfection
Angela L.
Very nice foundation :) it has great coverage for drugstore brand !! I use it for a off day when I'm not looking to use the more expensive brands
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Love this but I wish Lighter shades in the Cover Girl lines didn't have SO much pink in them, but still a great foundation at an affordable price
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
This is very soft and smells great! Great on my skin and evens out great! Non-oily look and seems to stay on for a long time! Love this product!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. I tried applying it with both a damp beauty blender and a brush and I never got a smooth application.
Maggie V.
Great foundation!

it goes on smoothly. and looks so natural, doesn't give me the "cakey" look other foundations do, and very convenient price too!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?