BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jamie G.
Susanville, CA
Not my favorite, but I like that it has spf in it. Maybe I just didn't pick my proper shade, but it seems to leave me blotchy and uneven in tone.
Madina R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Okay foundation and good coverage, it's great for those who are looking so save some money! But the Revlon and Loreal ones are definitely better!
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
In my top 5 foundations. Blends very well while giving good coverage. It covers my blemishes and freckles but does not feel heavy or look cakey.
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
I'd heard a lot of good reviews from beauty vloggers about this foundation and I love it! It stays on all day and makes my skin feel very soft.
Adryana G.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This was a great product, never dried my skin out, coverage was pretty good but you definitely need a concealer if you have red marks like I do.
Mary M.
West Lafayette, IN
This foundation has a good, long-lasting coverage, but it clings onto some of my dry patches and oxidizes to an orange color throughout the day.
Payton C.
Jackson, KY
I really liked the product when I first tried it, I thought oh my this product is awesome and I would recommend it to anybody that wears makeup.
Shellby M.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation gives me life it is better than most high end foundations and is a 3-in-1 combined for flawless full coverage long lasting wear!
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
It's pretty good because it is full coverage, lasts all day, and looks great. I still need to figure out how to use it...beauty blender or brush?
Summer B.
Tulsa, OK
I love this foundation! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for that! It doesn't burn or make my face red. It is light and looks natural!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?