BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Really loved this it's easy to work with best with Beauty blender and set with a good setting powder and your good to go. Will be repurchasing it.
Shelby P.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Best drugstore foundation I've tried! it is very full coverage and comes in many different shades to help insure the best color to match your skin!
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL
Love it.its my perfect foundation I used instead of max factor my other favorite brand that I can not find in usa any more. Perfect for daily use.
Jenny H.
I finally found a foundation that works well with completion and covers up my blemishes. It works wonders and I'll definitely keep using this kind.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This makeup is the best I think and i love it, there is all different shades for your skin tones, everyone buy this because you won't be sorry with
Lezlie C.
I really loved this moisturizer I found it didn't make my skin too oily as I've discovered with other moisturizing products I've used in the past!
monica a.
this base is great, covers enough, does not rust, is totally matt, lasts a long time and has dispenser. It is a bit thick so you have to work fast.
Krysten B.
Chattanooga, TN
Gives me a nice matte finish without looking cakey, stays all day, flawless coverage, and nice and sanitary thanks to the pump! I love this stuff!
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
THIS FOUNDATION IS THE BEST. Seriously one of my favorite drug store brand foundations I've ever tried! Definitely go buy this! Love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aurosia N.
Deerfield Beach, FL
It gives amazing coverage and has a matte finish. after a couple of hours you will get oily a bit but you can always dab on some powder if you do.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?