BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carla V.
Esta base es buenísima tiene buena cobertura , no deja la piel agrietada , no mancha la ropa y se seca muy bien deja un maquillaje de profesionales
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Really loved this it's easy to work with best with Beauty blender and set with a good setting powder and your good to go. Will be repurchasing it.
Shellby M.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation gives me life it is better than most high end foundations and is a 3-in-1 combined for flawless full coverage long lasting wear!
Savannah W.
Sarasota, FL
I love this foundation. It has very good coverage & it keeps my skin matte all day. It doesn't clog my pores. It works with or without a primer.
Madina R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Okay foundation and good coverage, it's great for those who are looking so save some money! But the Revlon and Loreal ones are definitely better!
Cindy A.
Love this foundation. It has great coverage😍 I own the shade 857 in golden tan and it's the perfect shade for when summer comes and I get a tan.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
If you like full coverage or really any coverage at all this is not what your looking for. This was the wrost. I didnt like this product at all.
Jamie G.
Susanville, CA
Not my favorite, but I like that it has spf in it. Maybe I just didn't pick my proper shade, but it seems to leave me blotchy and uneven in tone.
Mary M.
West Lafayette, IN
This foundation has a good, long-lasting coverage, but it clings onto some of my dry patches and oxidizes to an orange color throughout the day.
Maggie V.
Great foundation!

it goes on smoothly. and looks so natural, doesn't give me the "cakey" look other foundations do, and very convenient price too!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?