BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yasmin E.
Nashua, NH
My new favorite foundation! There are so many shades to choose from and it gives a flawless finish on your face. The pump is also really convenient.
Caeli D.
This beats any prestige foundations I've tried. Love the coverage and how smooth it is. Blends nicely and dries like a powder finish. Keeps me matte
Ammiel M.
When you put this foundation on, it stays on. If you're oily, this is perfect ! It lasts for several hours without making you look like a grease pan.
Kelley H.
Baton rouge, La
Love this my fav drugstore foundation. Gives great coverage!! My skin is combo a little more oily in the summer and this stays in place all day long!
Mayra G.
I love this foundation! I have very oily skin and most foundations don't last long on my skin; this foundation has great coverage and lasts all day.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I like this foundation but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. The color matches really well and I've never had much of a problem with acne with it!
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
This product is really good for that flawless "no make up make up look". Its covers all scars and blemishes!! It not that over price which is a plus.
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
My favorite foundation of all time! I have tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. It has good coverage and decent staying power.
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc
Because of my age it's hard to find makeup that works this product made my skin look younger by four years and that my friend is the best thing ever
Amanda T.
I liked this foundation but it wasn't my favorite. I still needed to use a separate concealer even though it claims to be a concealer and foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?