BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley K.
I love this foundation! It covers up my imperfections without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. I also like how this foundation has a matte finish.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Hello! This is an excellent product. It was the first time I tried it, and I got totally in love! Best quality, and affordable price. Highly recommended!
Lauren B.
Buffalo, NY
Cover girl is a hit or miss with me. Lately though they've been upping they're game. I love this foundation. It is good coverage but doesn't feel heavy.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my go to every day foundation. I love it. I think it’s affordable and does a great job at evening out my skin tone and hiding any problem areas.
Makenzie I.
I love this foundation! it really covers my blemishes without it looking cakey which is hard to find! I also really like how smooth my face looks after!
Jennifer M.
Waterford, CA
This works really well. The lasting power is amazing. You need to use a setting powder with it. It's a beautiful finish and the coverage is really nice.
Claudia B.
Mckinney , Tx
Love this foundation highly recommend this one of the best foundation from the drug store. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great drug store foundation I would say it is medium but build able coverage and lasts a pretty good time!!! It my go to drug store foundation
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The 3-in-1 foundation is a great product to use, especially on an everyday basis. It provides you the right amount of coverage without feeling too heavy.
Milinda  .
This is a nice creamy easy to apply foundation. I had no problem covering up mild blemishes and redness. Also did not have that cake feeling on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?