BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
senaida r.
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations , it looks really natural on the skin & the coverage is great ! They also have a nice variety of shades.
Jalyn W.
Columbus, OH
I like this foundation. I think it does the job when I'm out of other foundations but would i use this everyday? No. It doesn't help with my oily skin issue
Felicia M.
Fairfield, ME
I felt like this product made my face look cakey. I did use a primer and a veil afterwards to try and smooth it out... definitely not one of my favorites.
Jill F.
Lexington, KY
Love the coverage that I get from this foundation. It's pretty full coverage and lasts so well. I absolutely love it and can't recommend it highly enough!
Ashley K.
I love this foundation! It covers up my imperfections without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. I also like how this foundation has a matte finish.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Hello! This is an excellent product. It was the first time I tried it, and I got totally in love! Best quality, and affordable price. Highly recommended!
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I love this foundation because it doesn't go on thick or heavy but provides good coverage while making my skin look flawless, smooth and and airbrushed!
Jennifer M.
Waterford, CA
This works really well. The lasting power is amazing. You need to use a setting powder with it. It's a beautiful finish and the coverage is really nice.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my go to every day foundation. I love it. I think it’s affordable and does a great job at evening out my skin tone and hiding any problem areas.
Milinda  .
This is a nice creamy easy to apply foundation. I had no problem covering up mild blemishes and redness. Also did not have that cake feeling on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?