BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Renni E.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. And it has a good coverage. This foundation still looks matte on combination skin. Definitely repurchase!
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL
Love it.its my perfect foundation I used instead of max factor my other favorite brand that I can not find in usa any more. Perfect for daily use.
Kassie M.
This drugstore foundation works great for me it has good coverage & it's affordable! I think it works best applied with the beauty blender sponge!
Kaitlyn F.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is possibly my favorite foundation I've used. it's the easiest foundation to match to my skin tone, especially with how much my color changes.
Vanna H.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite drug store foundation , matches my skin tone perfectly. I don't have to worry about my skin breaking out from wearing it either
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I don't like this at all!
It doesn't have enough coverage for my liking
I don't like the shades even when mixing them together
It doesn't last long
Ana Maria G.
Great prize for what it is:).. Has a good coverage and stays all day, works very well with oily skin.
I'll just purchased and I'm very happy with.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This is a very full coverage foundation, but unlike many other foundations, it is not cakey. I also really like the packaging and the consistency.
Queena M.
I have extremely oily skin and I don't have to blot my face as much when wearing cover girl outlast stay. This prodouct stays put and last all day.
Jenny D.
Received this in my IDoVoxBox I was so happy. When I first applied it, it didn't want to set but a couple of minutes later it set and looked great!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?