BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
This product is really good for that flawless "no make up make up look". Its covers all scars and blemishes!! It not that over price which is a plus.
Ammiel M.
When you put this foundation on, it stays on. If you're oily, this is perfect ! It lasts for several hours without making you look like a grease pan.
Choua T.
One of the best drug store foundation I've ever used. Its full coverage and last all day. They have a great variety of shades for you to choose from.
Mayra G.
I love this foundation! I have very oily skin and most foundations don't last long on my skin; this foundation has great coverage and lasts all day.
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
I REALLY did not enjoy this foundation. It pills up on my skin and had a greasy feel to it. The only thing I did like was that it was full coverage.
Abi V.
I love this foundation it lasts all day and since I have oily skin I use this all the time because it's shine free it makes you're skin look flawless
Laura D.
This make up has very good coverage and goes on smoothly, lasts long too but it tends to be a bit drying so I don't recommend this for dry skin types
Emily M.
Works great on my combination skin. doesn't make my pores look large and it has a nice buildable medium to fill coverage. nice natural looking finish
delia r.
Los Angeles, CA
Best foundation at the drugstore!!!! I have dry skin and it works great. Medium coverage, works good with a primer. This is my everyday foundation!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?