BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Randi H.
This is definitely one of the better drugstore foundations I've found. It's long lasting, high coverage, and pretty affordable (less than 10$ in the U.S.)
Kristen K.
Le Roy
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Ive used this foundation a number of times. It's easy to match to my skin tone. It does not blend flawlessly and some areas are covered better than others.
Bailey L.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
great coverage and shade range! i wouldn't say it's the most longwearing and does seem to sit on top of skin. but beautiful finish and apples quite nicely
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
I have very oily skin and j found this to provide both coverage and oil control throughout the whole day. It doesn't get much better than this foundation!
izzy c.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This product was ok. It was not one of my favorites because it was not as much coverage as I wanted and you could see my redness through the foundation.
Megan B.
I have oily skin and this works great for me. I tend to use it when i have redness showing or if i want a thicker foundation. It has buildable coverage.
Paulina m.
Fort Worth, TX
I have oily skin and This foundation helps control the oil and leaves a nice smooth texture. It is durable and does not becomes cakey throughout the day.
Lauren B.
Buffalo, NY
Cover girl is a hit or miss with me. Lately though they've been upping they're game. I love this foundation. It is good coverage but doesn't feel heavy.
Lacey M.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation worked great for me. It went well with my skin tone and made my face have a glow. For me, it stayed on all day and didn't come off at all
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The 3-in-1 foundation is a great product to use, especially on an everyday basis. It provides you the right amount of coverage without feeling too heavy.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back