BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aurosia N.
Deerfield Beach, FL
It gives amazing coverage and has a matte finish. after a couple of hours you will get oily a bit but you can always dab on some powder if you do.
chantal l.
It does not apply very smoothly. It changes colors on me and it only lasts 4 hours. I have combination skin. Definitely not my favorite foundation.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
I loved this foundation when I started using it. And the more I used it the more it began to look very patchy. It was clinging onto my dry patches
Ana Cristal V.
Marshville , NC
Really LOVE this product I use it all the time!!!! It has the best coverage!! I would really recommend this product if you want that full coverage!
Gracie R.
Hawesville, KY
I can not stress this enough! This is the BEST foundation i have ever used! It has great coverage and its very light weight! And it lasts all day.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is an awesome drugstore foundation. It's the best one I've used from the drugstore. I even like the Lumi version. It has surprising coverage.
Fairyn B.
Yuba City, CA
I'm sure there are better foundations out there but this is really all I know. I've been using this foundation for years and never had any issues.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This makeup is the best I think and i love it, there is all different shades for your skin tones, everyone buy this because you won't be sorry with
Maria C.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this foundation so much! Its give a perfect matte finish and blends well with my skin color. The pump is great because it keeps things clean.
monica a.
this base is great, covers enough, does not rust, is totally matt, lasts a long time and has dispenser. It is a bit thick so you have to work fast.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?