BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarahi M.
Not my favorite foundation . Bur i like the color range . And it gives me good coverage ! I would repurchase this ! It seems to stay put on my face !
Emily M.
Works great on my combination skin. doesn't make my pores look large and it has a nice buildable medium to fill coverage. nice natural looking finish
Abi V.
I love this foundation it lasts all day and since I have oily skin I use this all the time because it's shine free it makes you're skin look flawless
Ana C.
Gives me a nice matte finish without looking cakey, stays all day, flawless coverage, and nice and sanitary thanks to the pump! I love this stuff!
Shelby P.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Best drugstore foundation I've tried! it is very full coverage and comes in many different shades to help insure the best color to match your skin!
Tiffany P.
This stuff is pretty good. I used it one time a long time ago. I didn't repurchase it but I would if I needed a new foundation again in the future.
Krysten B.
Chattanooga, TN
chantal l.
It does not apply very smoothly. It changes colors on me and it only lasts 4 hours. I have combination skin. Definitely not my favorite foundation.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
I loved this foundation when I started using it. And the more I used it the more it began to look very patchy. It was clinging onto my dry patches
Ann B.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
It looked good once I got it on however, the rest of my makeup such as blush seemed to not go on as smooth.  It's easy to apply.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?