BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
Was happy with this product, lasted all day and didn't dry out my skin. I wad Also glad there was a higher spf. Probably my favorite cream I've used.
Laura D.
This make up has very good coverage and goes on smoothly, lasts long too but it tends to be a bit drying so I don't recommend this for dry skin types
delia r.
Los Angeles, CA
Best foundation at the drugstore!!!! I have dry skin and it works great. Medium coverage, works good with a primer. This is my everyday foundation!!
JoAnne S.
I find this product just okay. I got slightly a shade lighter than my skin tone so I mainly use it for under my eyes. and I find that it works okay.
Sarahi M.
Not my favorite foundation . Bur i like the color range . And it gives me good coverage ! I would repurchase this ! It seems to stay put on my face !
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
This foundation delivers what it claims. It is long wearing and doesn't oxidize. The only down side is that it does feel a tad bit heavy on dry skin.
Emily M.
Works great on my combination skin. doesn't make my pores look large and it has a nice buildable medium to fill coverage. nice natural looking finish
DC S.
It is a very good product. It gives very good coverage using a couple pumps. A little bit oily but it my just be my skin type. I am combination skin.
Abi V.
I love this foundation it lasts all day and since I have oily skin I use this all the time because it's shine free it makes you're skin look flawless
Natalie D.
Georgetown, DE
The cover girl foundations actually tend to break me out all over my face and honestly I don't prefer it because it feels to thick for my preference
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?