BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I read so many good reviews on this foundation and I did not like this stuff! It clung onto my dry patches and showed dry patches I didn't know I had!
Jolene L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
One of my favorite foundations. Love the coverage that it gives me. Applies super smooth and is long lasting. It's a definite keeper in my makeup case.
Abby G.
Racine , WI
I love cover girl products! And this works great to have a foundation that's light and covers well and over all it's just great and easy to deal with!
Jaclyn L.
This has become my favorite day time foundation. It goes on light but provides medium coverage. It leaves my face looking bright and one-toned all day.
Maria R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great foundation. I gives full coverage and it lastest all day. It does get darker throughout the day but nothing to crazy. Great every day foundation
alicia r.
MAGNA, UT
One of the best foundations I've used. It works great with a beauty blender and provides medium coverage with a soft texture due to a primer built in.
Erika M.
Flushing, MI
This stays on fabulously! It goes on smooth and stays on all day. I love that when I leave the house I know I don't have to worry about my foundation.
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ
The texture and coverage of this product is wonderful i love it i don't have to use concealer along with it which makes my makeup process so much faster
Brittany B.
Robbins, TN
I love this covergirl foundation. The light shade matches my skin tone perfectly. It's lightweight on my skin, but has the perfect amount of coverage.
Amanda M.
It's a great product ....... Full coverage and will buy again ....... Where I live it's very hot and it stays in place all day . Just love this product
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?