BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michelle A.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation, when i first apply it looks looks a little lighter and then it oxidized it matched me.. no need for setting it if you have dry skin.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
It looks natural matte finish
doesn't cake up wont accentuate pores
doesn't cling to dry patches
affordable great for oily skin med-full coverage
blendable
Emily S.
I have this foundation in about 6 shades so it can “grow” with me throughout the year. I feel like it has good coverage, but at times it feel a little great.
Lucy M.
Cincinnati, OH
People are always telling me my makeup is gorgeous when I wear this foundation. It's a nice matte with a medium coverage. I absolutely love the pump as well!
cecilia r.
I love the coverage this foundation gives
It has become one of my all time favorite , I do t feel the need to put so much product and best of all blends well
Kina N.
I love how this foundation feels so lightweight on my face. It blends so easy and has a pretty good coverage. Currently my everyday foundation and I love it.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
This is my go to foundation i love the coverage that it has! I'm a sandy biege color i use the 857 tone one , its a great price and never seems to finish fast
Bella J.
I wouldn't totally recommend this Foundation because it stays on really well throughout the day if you do not put setting spray on. It also has a spray knob
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
This foundation is great formula wise and the long wear is amazing the Coverage is enough to hide any redness and uneven skin tone or any hyper pigmentation
jean n.
Davenport , FL
This is a must in my cosmetic bag. Light weight, natural look when applied doesn't look caked on. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Lasts the entire day .
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?