BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This covergirl foundation is absolutely my favorite for summer. It is does matches my skin tone. First time using and I love it I buy it in any drugstore
Courtney H.
Venus, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Hands down the best drugstore foundation ever. Love the lasting power, I don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day, no touch ups needed.
izzy c.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This product was ok. It was not one of my favorites because it was not as much coverage as I wanted and you could see my redness through the foundation.
Vanity H.
This is a really good foundation. Nice color match and last a long time. Personally I still use a primer and a setting spray because my face is very oily
Paulina m.
Fort Worth, TX
I have oily skin and This foundation helps control the oil and leaves a nice smooth texture. It is durable and does not becomes cakey throughout the day.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
It was about 10 dollars at walmart kinda pricey but wanted to try it. Its not to dry but i add a little moisturizer with it Drys quick on face Blends good
itza b.
Montesano, WA
I been using this foundation for a while now. And i keep buying it cause its cheap and does the job! Many shades to choose from. Its also easy to blend!
Claudia B.
Mckinney , Tx
Love this foundation highly recommend this one of the best foundation from the drug store. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Sharon u.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this foundation. It lasts all day. I don't have to worry about getting foundation on my clothes when wearing it. It stays put and doesn't run off.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my go to every day foundation. I love it. I think it’s affordable and does a great job at evening out my skin tone and hiding any problem areas.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?