BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Wendy S.
Paducah, Ky
This is excellent foundation. It blends very well matching skin tone, and it will last through an 18 hours shift in a hospital effortlessly! Highly recommend.
Kyrene C.
I love this foundation during the summer time. I'm more on the dry side so during the winter I can't use it but other than that it makes my skin look flawless.
Destiny R.
I really liked this foundation. It had sunscreen in it and I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily but I stayed matte the entire day.
Gabriel A.
I have used this foundation twice already and I love it. It looks and feels great on my skin. And it cost less than the brand I use; and I think it is better ūüėÉ
Francesca B.
South Amboy , NJ
Best drug store foundation ! This foundation has amazing coverage and leaves your face matte and smooth. Wear great all day with out having your skin feel dry!
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
I've used so many foundation ls from cheap ones to expensive ones. But none like this one. By fAr my favorite one. Gives full coverage and has a light texture.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
It's pretty good, but not my favorite. I have some in my makeup drawers for back up. It lasts for a few hours, then it starts to get lines and come off easily
Brooklynn W.
Stays all day, affordable, light weight, and just all around a good foundation. I have oily skin and once I set this foundation with powder it stays 8+ hours.
Christina H.
kerman, CA
Best foundation ive tried in a long time . great coverage. i like it because it has sun screen so i knew my skin will be protected .a little goes a long ways.
Alyssa A.
Since I'm not great at makeup I like that this product is like an all in one deal. It's perfect for people like me who are too lazy to put on layers of makeup!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?