BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The 3-in-1 foundation is a great product to use, especially on an everyday basis. It provides you the right amount of coverage without feeling too heavy.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great drug store foundation I would say it is medium but build able coverage and lasts a pretty good time!!! It my go to drug store foundation
Pilar R.
Love this!!! Stays on all day every without a setting spray and looks super flawless on my skin, can't beat that ESPCIALLY for the price/being drugstore.
itza b.
Montesano, WA
I been using this foundation for a while now. And i keep buying it cause its cheap and does the job! Many shades to choose from. Its also easy to blend!
Courtney H.
Venus, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Hands down the best drugstore foundation ever. Love the lasting power, I don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day, no touch ups needed.
Sharon u.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this foundation. It lasts all day. I don't have to worry about getting foundation on my clothes when wearing it. It stays put and doesn't run off.
MacK W.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Used this shade in the beginning of the summer and loved it. Very full coverage without feeling too heavy or overclogging your pores. Has a matte finish.
Lacey M.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation worked great for me. It went well with my skin tone and made my face have a glow. For me, it stayed on all day and didn't come off at all
Sarah L.
One of the best liquid foundations. I love this stuff. It lasts all day. It doesn't wear off like others do. It also helps keep my dry skin moisturized.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation does a great job keeping my skin matte all day. It doesn't take much for full coverage. It has a good range of shades to choose from too.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?