BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Julie A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I like this foundation in the summer when I stay a lot busier. It's affordable. It last pretty much all day. It leaves me with a light weight matter coverage.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
It's pretty good, but not my favorite. I have some in my makeup drawers for back up. It lasts for a few hours, then it starts to get lines and come off easily
Kasey E.
lusby
Review for: Other more...
Was my absolute fave . Good coverage light weight didn’t separate or oxidize . Unfortunately did break me out . Would not recommend people with sensitive skin
Destiny R.
I really liked this foundation. It had sunscreen in it and I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily but I stayed matte the entire day.
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
My holy grail foundation! My MVP I love the coverage it gives me! Covers my redness and 30 SPF! You can't beat it! I like to apply mine with a beauty blender!
Christina H.
kerman, CA
Best foundation ive tried in a long time . great coverage. i like it because it has sun screen so i knew my skin will be protected .a little goes a long ways.
Alexis B.
Moody
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Used to be one of my favorites before i started using the Fit Me foundation. Good coverage. Lasts all day. Great for oily skin. Lightweight. I would recommend.
Jennifer C.
This is my favorite foundation out there. I use it everyday and continue to buy it every time I run out. It gives amazing coverage for only being around $9.00.
Gabriel A.
I have used this foundation twice already and I love it. It looks and feels great on my skin. And it cost less than the brand I use; and I think it is better 😃
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I surprisingly really like this foundation. I'm really pale and the lightest shade works well for my skin and it blends in really well for a drug store brand.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?