BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah L.
One of the best liquid foundations. I love this stuff. It lasts all day. It doesn't wear off like others do. It also helps keep my dry skin moisturized.
izzy c.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This product was ok. It was not one of my favorites because it was not as much coverage as I wanted and you could see my redness through the foundation.
Claudia B.
Mckinney , Tx
Love this foundation highly recommend this one of the best foundation from the drug store. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great drug store foundation I would say it is medium but build able coverage and lasts a pretty good time!!! It my go to drug store foundation
Courtney H.
Venus, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Hands down the best drugstore foundation ever. Love the lasting power, I don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day, no touch ups needed.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This covergirl foundation is absolutely my favorite for summer. It is does matches my skin tone. First time using and I love it I buy it in any drugstore
Ashley S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I used to use this foundation all the time. It has great coverage kept me matte for a decent amount of time the only thing Cover girl isn't cruelty free
Paulina m.
Fort Worth, TX
I have oily skin and This foundation helps control the oil and leaves a nice smooth texture. It is durable and does not becomes cakey throughout the day.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
It was about 10 dollars at walmart kinda pricey but wanted to try it. Its not to dry but i add a little moisturizer with it Drys quick on face Blends good
itza b.
Montesano, WA
I been using this foundation for a while now. And i keep buying it cause its cheap and does the job! Many shades to choose from. Its also easy to blend!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?