BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Estrella B.
Cover Girl is the best liquid foundation I've ever used. If I ever have to buy another foundation it never works with my skin type. Cover Girl is the best!
Bailey L.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
great coverage and shade range! i wouldn't say it's the most longwearing and does seem to sit on top of skin. but beautiful finish and apples quite nicely
Ashley O.
Canby, OR
GREAT foundation. Not thick but gives full coverage and stays on ALL day long! I only have to put on one layer of this foundation to get a flawless finish.
krystal ☺.
An okay foundation. It does oxidize. Left my skin feeling really dry and i didn't like the way it felt. Othrer drugstore foundationsa are better than this
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't tried this one impreticular but if my other covergirl foundations are amazing and affordable I know I vould pick this up and try it out and love it
Erika M.
Grand Chute, WI
Best foundation ever? Yes, yes it is. It has so much coverage without caking up your face. Not much to say about this product besides you should go buy it!
senaida r.
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations , it looks really natural on the skin & the coverage is great ! They also have a nice variety of shades.
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
Covergirl never fails me this foundation does what it says it does! It is luminous on the skin and it is so light weight. The smell is a bit funky though.
Vanity H.
This is a really good foundation. Nice color match and last a long time. Personally I still use a primer and a setting spray because my face is very oily
Tanea A.
I absolutely love this foundation. It lasts all day and give me a beautiful finish. It makes my skin looks very soft and youthful. It doesn't look cakey.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?