BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Received this in my #idovoxbox and I love it! It goes on so smooth and is so natural looking! I love this foundation! Thanks @influenster, yall are the best!
It is a really good matte foundation with medium to high coverage. When wearing this foundation i get compliments on my makeup. Definitely worth every penny.
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
This has an awesome coverage. It is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. It lasts for a long time and it just feels perfect on the face.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I got this in my voxbox to try and it's wonderful. It provides full coverage and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy, and it last all day long! A must have!
Maria R.
Tacoma, WA
I loved this. The formula is pretty light but it doesn't affect the coverage. The coverage is great. I wish it was a matte but a little powder can fix that.
Krissy  F.
It's been a while since I've used this but it's Awesome for oily to normal skin! Comparable to the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. Love this foundation!
Taylor B.
#bestof2015
Go to drugstore foundation. Great buildable coverage and gives me a flawless look. Also the price is nice too. I've gone through several bottles.
Jenny R.
This foundation is really good for oily skin and really controls the oil throughout the day. The one thing I don't like is that it does oxidize a few hour in
Melissa R.
Mesa, AZ
I like this cover girl foundation however it doesn't cover as well as I would like it to. It's pretty good for the price & for being available at drugstores
Precious J.
West Park, FL
Got this in the I do vox box. The coverage is good. I tried it on a spot where I had discoloration and it matched my skin perfectly. Gives a fresh face look.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?