BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
MacK W.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Used this shade in the beginning of the summer and loved it. Very full coverage without feeling too heavy or overclogging your pores. Has a matte finish.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This covergirl foundation is absolutely my favorite for summer. It is does matches my skin tone. First time using and I love it I buy it in any drugstore
Medium coverage but can be built up the product dose give skin a natural looking glow a little over priced you can pick up this product at the drugstore
Lauren K.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundations is great and lightweight! Works well for days when you just want to look natural and not over done! Blends easy Nd isn't too expensive!
Sarah L.
One of the best liquid foundations. I love this stuff. It lasts all day. It doesn't wear off like others do. It also helps keep my dry skin moisturized.
Loretta N.
Buchtel, OH
I love this foundation. When I use it people ask what I am using. I have scarring from chicken pox and acne. It is long lasting and covers the blemishes.
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH
It's so rare that I find a product that I love at the drugstore. I like this just as much if not more as the much more expensive products I normally use!
Seo H.
Perfect for oily face!!! They are amazing! It does stay on my face pretty well. It is very pigmented and I use it with my sponge and it works flawlessly
Savannah D.
It has great coverage and comes in a shade that works for me! I also love how I can apply it and it lasts all day even without a setting powder or spray.
Tanea A.
I absolutely love this foundation. It lasts all day and give me a beautiful finish. It makes my skin looks very soft and youthful. It doesn't look cakey.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?