BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lucy M.
Cincinnati, OH
People are always telling me my makeup is gorgeous when I wear this foundation. It's a nice matte with a medium coverage. I absolutely love the pump as well!
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
This was my first foundation! and honestly all i can say are good things about it!! the coverage is great and just about anyone can find their perfect shade!
member-a2d48
I wouldn't totally recommend this Foundation because it stays on really well throughout the day if you do not put setting spray on. It also has a spray knob
Karen J.
Savannah, TX
Nice drugstore foundation. Had to use two coats but then it covered well. Probably won't buy again unless it's an emergency purchase. I had to use too much.
It is a really good matte foundation with medium to high coverage. When wearing this foundation i get compliments on my makeup. Definitely worth every penny.
Donna L.
Union City, TN
Love the coverage, doesn't fade, literally lasts all day. Color matches perfect. Very matte like I prefer. Not good for dry skin. Mosturize before applying.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
It looks natural matte finish
doesn't cake up wont accentuate pores
doesn't cling to dry patches
affordable great for oily skin med-full coverage
blendable
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Received this in my #idovoxbox and I love it! It goes on so smooth and is so natural looking! I love this foundation! Thanks @influenster, yall are the best!
Kina N.
I love how this foundation feels so lightweight on my face. It blends so easy and has a pretty good coverage. Currently my everyday foundation and I love it.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I got this in my voxbox to try and it's wonderful. It provides full coverage and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy, and it last all day long! A must have!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?