BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
itza b.
Montesano, WA
I been using this foundation for a while now. And i keep buying it cause its cheap and does the job! Many shades to choose from. Its also easy to blend!
Medium coverage but can be built up the product dose give skin a natural looking glow a little over priced you can pick up this product at the drugstore
Jennifer M.
Waterford, CA
This works really well. The lasting power is amazing. You need to use a setting powder with it. It's a beautiful finish and the coverage is really nice.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The 3-in-1 foundation is a great product to use, especially on an everyday basis. It provides you the right amount of coverage without feeling too heavy.
Milinda  .
This is a nice creamy easy to apply foundation. I had no problem covering up mild blemishes and redness. Also did not have that cake feeling on my face.
Sarah L.
One of the best liquid foundations. I love this stuff. It lasts all day. It doesn't wear off like others do. It also helps keep my dry skin moisturized.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This covergirl foundation is absolutely my favorite for summer. It is does matches my skin tone. First time using and I love it I buy it in any drugstore
Claudia B.
Mckinney , Tx
Love this foundation highly recommend this one of the best foundation from the drug store. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Lauren K.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundations is great and lightweight! Works well for days when you just want to look natural and not over done! Blends easy Nd isn't too expensive!
Rachel W.
I like this foundation, it gives wonderful coverage but I don't use it very often because my revlon colorstay tends to last longer for me while at work.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?