BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jaquelin D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have oily skin and this foundation is great for that, as for the shades tend to oxidide so might have to do a lighter shade but its perfect for the summer.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
This is my go to foundation i love the coverage that it has! I'm a sandy biege color i use the 857 tone one , its a great price and never seems to finish fast
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
This was my first foundation! and honestly all i can say are good things about it!! the coverage is great and just about anyone can find their perfect shade!
Emily S.
I have this foundation in about 6 shades so it can “grow” with me throughout the year. I feel like it has good coverage, but at times it feel a little great.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great foundation. It stays put, I don't need concealer or a primer. I apply it with a sponge and get great coverage for my redness and acne marks.
Michelle A.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation, when i first apply it looks looks a little lighter and then it oxidized it matched me.. no need for setting it if you have dry skin.
Katherine Y.
I used this in a different shade but I love the formula. It's not too thick so it doesn't feel like I'm caking on my foundation but gives buildable coverage.
Chloe W.
This foundation is great for all skin types! Medium coverage, however not full is my only complaint. I've went through 2 bottles and I love this foundation.
Kayla W.
Great coverage that lasts me all day at work. Sometimes leaves a little bit of a greasy feeling on my skin that can be a bit uncomfortable buy it looks great
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
So many wonderful words to say about this! I love this foundation. It has wonderful coverage and last a long time. Great to apply with a brush or a sponge!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?