BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Victoria A.
The color range is not really there for pale princesses. The coverage is beautiful and it doesn't transfer, but it does oxidize. I recommend getting a shade lighter!
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is a nice foundation it has a nice matte finish, great coverage, and blends well. It stays on most if the day but it does oxidize a little bit. I will probably repurchase it again.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this foundation. I haven't used a liquid foundation in a long time because my skin is very picky:) But I tried this and am so happy I found it. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is great.
makayla w.
Charleston, WV
I have heard the best reviews on this foundation from my favorite beauty bloggers. I, myself, haven't tried it but I am definitely going to pick up a bottle soon.
Alisha L.
Jericho, NY
I love this!! I have been using this over my high end foundations. I cant say anything bad about it. Its great for my oily/combo skin, its lasts all day, it give medium to full coverage, and it comes with a pump.
jesse s.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product quite a lot although I chose a shade a bit too dark for my skin. it wears nice throughout the day and doesn't even need a primer underneath.
Adriana  R.
This is a great foundation! It is one of my favorite drugstore foundations of all times. I have oily skin and this foundation stays in place all day long! I definitely recommend it!
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I really like this foundation because it stays on all day. I apply it in the morning and it is still on at night. Helps control my shine and gives even coverage.
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
I have used many different brands and cover girl is one of my favorites. I like this make up because it leaves my skin looking good and covers well. I like the matte finish it leaves and it stays on all day.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
This this is an awesome foundation + primer + powder all in one. stays on all day covers blemishes doesn't crease or cake and it doesn't give you an oily finish totally matte. Gotta admit, I love it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?