BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
STEPHANIE C.
This foundation is the one I'm currently ultilizando and already about to end , has 30 sunscreen which is great , this is a complete base, covers perfectly
Randi H.
This is definitely one of the better drugstore foundations I've found. It's long lasting, high coverage, and pretty affordable (less than 10$ in the U.S.)
Estrella B.
Cover Girl is the best liquid foundation I've ever used. If I ever have to buy another foundation it never works with my skin type. Cover Girl is the best!
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is in my top three favorite foundations. It stays on a really long time, it keeps your skin semi Matte . The price is great. I would highly recommend
Melissa G.
Owensboro, KY
Great coverage and stay on!
I was very surprised by how great this product is! It has more lasting power than other products two or three times the price.
krystal ☺.
An okay foundation. It does oxidize. Left my skin feeling really dry and i didn't like the way it felt. Othrer drugstore foundationsa are better than this
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't tried this one impreticular but if my other covergirl foundations are amazing and affordable I know I vould pick this up and try it out and love it
Erika M.
Saint Stephen , MN
Best foundation ever? Yes, yes it is. It has so much coverage without caking up your face. Not much to say about this product besides you should go buy it!
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely my go to. I love this foundation and refuse to buy any other kind. It doesn't make my face look shiny. It does the job it's supposed to!
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
I have very oily skin and j found this to provide both coverage and oil control throughout the whole day. It doesn't get much better than this foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?