BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
I found that this foundation works well. the great thing is that it already has SPF in it so that's a plus. Also it doesn't make the face look cakey so thats also a plus :)
Lesly A.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations I love that it full coverages. It has not made me break out which is a plus. I love how it has the pump so you don't have to dip the foundation in your hands.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
The texture is nice, I like the way it feels on my skin. I like a very matte finish and this really does the trick. I also like a base of very full coverage and this is very good for building that look
CrafTEA M.
I absolutely love this product. It evened out my skin, I didn't look cakes or pastry. It went on silky smooth. And the price was right to. I highly recommend this product.
Cindy P.
I must say I'm impressed with the lasting power of this product. Great coverage is what I was looking for well I sure found it. It's a must have in you make up bag for me.
britnegh H.
RICHMOND, IN
Received this in a Voxbox. I've always been a Covergirl fan and this foundation didn't let me down.
I love a light foundation it's perfect and lasted through my work day.
Kayla B.
Pendleton, SC
Medium coverage foundation that is easy to blend. It did not break me out and I have sensitive skin. Tried from recommendations from friends. Would repurchase in future.
Sonia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing!!!! Best drugstore foundation, it is very long lasting and you look very natural wearing it.There is a very large color selection as well so I had many options to find my real shade.
diana h.
Elmhurst, NY
All 3 great products in one. This foundation has it and does it all. Great coverage and it is easy to blend to your desire coverage. It gives you a matte finish and works well for oily skin.
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
Perfect color match for me. Nice color range. Lasts all day. Easy to apply. Love that it has a pump. Wonderful product. Will continue to buy as long as it is available.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?