BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jackie W.
Cypress, TX
This foundation is amazing !!! It's inexpensive and the coverage is medium to full. I recommend !!! It's great for all skin types. It dries to a powder finish.
Gabriel A.
I have used this foundation twice already and I love it. It looks and feels great on my skin. And it cost less than the brand I use; and I think it is better ūüėÉ
Jennifer C.
This is my favorite foundation out there. I use it everyday and continue to buy it every time I run out. It gives amazing coverage for only being around $9.00.
Alexis B.
Moody
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Used to be one of my favorites before i started using the Fit Me foundation. Good coverage. Lasts all day. Great for oily skin. Lightweight. I would recommend.
Emely R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation . it is so hard for me to find foundations because my skin is very oily so I have to find the right one but with this one it is so good
Brenda C.
This is the best foundation ever i love this foundation it covers all my imperfections like dark circles and some acne that i might get every once in a while.
Jordann R.
Great coverage! I don't usually use liquid foundation but when I do this is the best. They have many shades to choose from to match your skin tone just right.
Milexis P.
Tulsa, OK
This foundation has a really long wearing formula and the coverage is from medium to high, recommended!! If you are oily skin it will work very nicely for you
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
I read so many amazing reviews on this and was so excited to try it. It irritated my skin SO bad! I literally cried because it irritated my skin so bad. Yuck.
Brooklynn W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Stays all day, affordable, light weight, and just all around a good foundation. I have oily skin and once I set this foundation with powder it stays 8+ hours.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?