BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jalyn W.
Columbus, OH
I like this foundation. I think it does the job when I'm out of other foundations but would i use this everyday? No. It doesn't help with my oily skin issue
Felicia M.
Fairfield, ME
I felt like this product made my face look cakey. I did use a primer and a veil afterwards to try and smooth it out... definitely not one of my favorites.
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
This is my go to daily foundation I love it its lightweight and covers my imperfections quite well and lasts all day long and the packaging is easy to use.
senaida r.
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations , it looks really natural on the skin & the coverage is great ! They also have a nice variety of shades.
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is in my top three favorite foundations. It stays on a really long time, it keeps your skin semi Matte . The price is great. I would highly recommend
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This is one of the best drug store foundations out there. It works for my oily skin and covers every problem area I have, especially when I get a blemish.
Debbie V.
palmdale
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I used this product for years as my day to day foundation. I love it the color...it’s a perfect match just wish it would stay on all day and keep me matte.
STEPHANIE C.
This foundation is the one I'm currently ultilizando and already about to end , has 30 sunscreen which is great , this is a complete base, covers perfectly
Erika M.
Saint Stephen , MN
Best foundation ever? Yes, yes it is. It has so much coverage without caking up your face. Not much to say about this product besides you should go buy it!
Estrella B.
Cover Girl is the best liquid foundation I've ever used. If I ever have to buy another foundation it never works with my skin type. Cover Girl is the best!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?