BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Dejaniria B.
Memphis, TN
This foundation is alright not my favorite but then again it's not bad. It leaves a oily shin sy look to your face after apply it. Also it leaves your face dry.
Heli L.
I used this foundation for about a year and I loved it! I got so many compliments and I just had to tell them that this is one of the best foundations hand down
Nicole D.
Midway City, CA
I love this foundation for my oily skin as it stays on all day but it tends to cling on to my dry patches. SO you do have to exfoliate and moisturize beforehand
Heather H.
Temple , Ga
I've searched for a product that would cover my freckles and look flawless. I found it in the Covergirl 3 in 1. It's lightweight and goes on smooth. I love it!!
Rebeca I.
One of my fave foundations, the color match my sking perfect, it stays on all day and it is not greasy! plus has a great coverage! i recommend it for oily skin!
Karen L.
This is such a beautiful foundation! It leaves a nice, dewy finish and has pretty good coverage. I use it almost every day because it's so lightweight. Love it!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Gives me enough coverage. I have to mix shades to get my color and you need to either work fast with it or in sections because it dries fast and leaves streaks
Dominique M.
Jackson, TN
It doesn't make you skin feel oily and shiny. get the right shade and be sure not to use to much because you don't want to over-do it if you want a natural look.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this foundation. It looks natural and has a really nice finish. They have lots of color options and it affordable and available at the drugstore.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
It's pretty good, but not my favorite. I have some in my makeup drawers for back up. It lasts for a few hours, then it starts to get lines and come off easily
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?