BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aminah S.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a great drugstore foundation ! It leaves a little tacky feel but you just have to set it . Other than that it really does make your skin look great !
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
This has an awesome coverage. It is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. It lasts for a long time and it just feels perfect on the face.
Jalyn W.
Columbus, OH
I like this foundation. I think it does the job when I'm out of other foundations but would i use this everyday? No. It doesn't help with my oily skin issue
Felicia M.
Fairfield, ME
I felt like this product made my face look cakey. I did use a primer and a veil afterwards to try and smooth it out... definitely not one of my favorites.
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
This is my go to daily foundation I love it its lightweight and covers my imperfections quite well and lasts all day long and the packaging is easy to use.
Estrella B.
Cover Girl is the best liquid foundation I've ever used. If I ever have to buy another foundation it never works with my skin type. Cover Girl is the best!
Ashley K.
I love this foundation! It covers up my imperfections without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. I also like how this foundation has a matte finish.
Kristen K.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Ive used this foundation a number of times. It's easy to match to my skin tone. It does not blend flawlessly and some areas are covered better than others.
Jill F.
Lexington, KY
Love the coverage that I get from this foundation. It's pretty full coverage and lasts so well. I absolutely love it and can't recommend it highly enough!
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This is one of the best drug store foundations out there. It works for my oily skin and covers every problem area I have, especially when I get a blemish.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?