BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Virginia G.
I have a bery oily tzone and dry cheeks this foundation works great at controlling my oils throughout the day. It usually lasts me a good 6+ hours before noticeable oils seep through. The foundation didn't break me out, I really like that it is medium coverage and you can build it up to full without getting cake face. It is an extremely good foundation and it is a great price! It compares to some of my higher end foundations. My skin tone is comparable to MAC NC40 and I use the shade number 857. It matches well occasionally I have to mix with a shade darker foundation depending on time of year but overall 857 suits me perfect. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a medium to full coverage foundation that might be on a budget. I have recommended many family and friends to this foundation and they made the switch from high ends brands.
carli f.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It is a medium coverage foundation that is build able and applies nicely. It's not completely Dewey but not matte when it dries, sort of in between. I do recommend to others because of its good coverage and long lasting wear.
Karen M.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I really love this foundation. It gives me the right amount of coverage and lasts all day. I have oily skin and this is perfect for me. I have a hard time finding the right color of foundation, too, and this one is the best one for me. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Zuzanna M.
Southfield, MI
Classic and gorgeous. Very full coverage and where's beautifully on the skin. I absolutely love this Foundation, however, I can't wear it because I can't find a decent color match and it oxidizes really badly. If you can find your exact shade, get it you will absolutely love it
Dominique V.
Miami
He probado sus bases. Para pieles con tendencia acneica y grasa no recomiendo esta base. Porque la base en si, tiene ya demasiada grasa. Si tienes tendencia acneica, corres el riesgo que esta base te brote más.
Si tienes cutis seco, si estaría bien.
Brandi B.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a good foundation except for the fact that its a little runny and suuuuuppppppeeeeerrrrrrr orange!!!!! Also smells like paint and or paint thinner. Medium coverage at best and matte. Makes every bump on your face stand out.
Elaina M.
So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Naomi C.
Review for: Soft Sable more...
This the perfect makeup for warm summer days . The makeup is very easy to apply . I usually apply it with a beauty blender. The coverage is light to medium coverage . You were this makeup when you need to do a full face but it doesn't look like one . If that makes sense ?
Emily B.
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is amazing. I have used this for years. It matches my skin exactly and once it's set, you can't even feel it there. It blends so beautifully and has a perfect finish for my dry skin. It's easy to use it for a natural look as well as a not so natural look.
Kc •.
I lovee this foundation & have been using it probably for around 3 years now. I wear it everyday and it applies amazing with a beauty blender. It has medium to full coverage and it builds up really nice. I always have to go over my acne scars/current acne with a second layer but it completely covers them after that. The only thing is that it can come off a little easily. For example, My foundation is a little darker than the color of my face because I self tan, so I was walking outside in the cold & a tear dripped down my face from the wind and my foundation came off where the tear ran down and it left a streak of missing foundation which showed the big color difference between my skin and the foundation. (Embarrassing I had this on my face the rest of the day) But, if i don't have any problems like that throughout the day, the foundation lasts really well even through a full work day & I don't wear a primer with it. I have recommended this foundation to friends & I would recommend it to anyone else looking for a really nice medium coverage foundation (and the fact that it's drugstore is a plus)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?