BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
So many people raved about this foundation. I probably would have too if it didn't cling to my dry patches. Maybe i should exfoliate more before i use it again.
Alexis B.
Moody
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Used to be one of my favorites before i started using the Fit Me foundation. Good coverage. Lasts all day. Great for oily skin. Lightweight. I would recommend.
Destiny R.
I really liked this foundation. It had sunscreen in it and I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily but I stayed matte the entire day.
Julie A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I like this foundation in the summer when I stay a lot busier. It's affordable. It last pretty much all day. It leaves me with a light weight matter coverage.
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO
Great foundation you can layer this foundation to get more coverage. The golden tan is kind of orange but the lighter ones blended well lasts most of the day.
Gabriel A.
I have used this foundation twice already and I love it. It looks and feels great on my skin. And it cost less than the brand I use; and I think it is better ūüėÉ
Talia C.
Can we just talk about how AMAZING this foundation is? Because it is the best foundation I've tried so far!! The formula is great! It has a very good coverage!
Renee M.
Waynesboro, PA
I love this foundation it covers really well. I have really sensitive skin when it comes to using foundation. It didn't make my skin itchy or break out either.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I surprisingly really like this foundation. I'm really pale and the lightest shade works well for my skin and it blends in really well for a drug store brand.
brenda c.
This is the best foundation ever i love this foundation it covers all my imperfections like dark circles and some acne that i might get every once in a while.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?