BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brooklynn W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Stays all day, affordable, light weight, and just all around a good foundation. I have oily skin and once I set this foundation with powder it stays 8+ hours.
Alyssa A.
Since I'm not great at makeup I like that this product is like an all in one deal. It's perfect for people like me who are too lazy to put on layers of makeup!
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA
Great formula and its amazing it has a prime so that's a plus, but my skin is dry so I get patchy parts in my face seems this formula only dries my face more.
jessica w.
Hinesville, GA
This is a good foundation. It's not expensive, it has a medium coverage and it stays on all day. The only cons is that they don't have a large choice of tones
Francesca B.
Cudahy, CA
Best drug store foundation ! This foundation has amazing coverage and leaves your face matte and smooth. Wear great all day with out having your skin feel dry!
Julie A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I like this foundation in the summer when I stay a lot busier. It's affordable. It last pretty much all day. It leaves me with a light weight matter coverage.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
It's pretty good, but not my favorite. I have some in my makeup drawers for back up. It lasts for a few hours, then it starts to get lines and come off easily
Kyrene C.
I love this foundation during the summer time. I'm more on the dry side so during the winter I can't use it but other than that it makes my skin look flawless.
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
So many people raved about this foundation. I probably would have too if it didn't cling to my dry patches. Maybe i should exfoliate more before i use it again.
Renee M.
Waynesboro, PA
I love this foundation it covers really well. I have really sensitive skin when it comes to using foundation. It didn't make my skin itchy or break out either.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?