BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley C.
Ames, IA
This is my second go-to foundation at the moment - I love the pump, it blends great with my beauty blender, it's not AS full coverage as I'd like, but as we approach summer it will be nice and light.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
This is the first foundation I have ever tried and I love it. This foundation last all day even with my oil skin and it's not heavy which makes it look like I'm not even wearing makeup which is great
Kelsey O.
Graham, WA
Ever since I started using this Foundation my skin looks and feels softer then ever! I only started using three days ago. I'm very please and I'm going to continue t use this!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
THE MOST AWESOME FOUNDATION I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION, IM OILY AND IT WORKS FOR ME, U MUST SET IT THOUGH. ALSO I LOVE THE 3N1 FOUNDATION BY THEM GREAT PRICE AND FOUNDATION
Denise S.
I decided to give this a try since it had such great reviews. I must say I was really impressed. The coverage is light-medium, and it leaves my skin looking smooth. I especially love the packaging with the super convenient pump.
Gabriela A.
I struggle with oily skin so not every foundation is the best for my oily skin. I tried this particular one and I found that it is not full coverage. also it seems to make my skin oilier than usual.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
This is a fuller coverage foundation. It blends out nicely but I do need to use a primer first because otherwise it sinks in and makes my pores look larger. It lasts all day and I enjoy using it
Rebecca C.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It can be used as a concealer, too, I just add an extra layer under my eyes to cover the dark circles and it covers them really well.
Alyssa K.
This foundation is great. I have SUPER oily skin, so nothing keeps me matte all day- but this foundation keeps me fairly matte for 4 hours (which is a huge deal for me).
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
I used this foundation for a couple years and liked it. I think it was a good weight, not too heavy but enough to give good coverage/concealment. I liked the pump but it was hard to get out at the end of the bottle.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?