BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
This foundation is great formula wise and the long wear is amazing the Coverage is enough to hide any redness and uneven skin tone or any hyper pigmentation
Nicole M.
King city, OR
My new everyday foundation. Medium coverage. Feels light weight on the skin. Doesn't feel greasy. Good price point. I apply with a beauty blender flawlessly.
Michelle A.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation, when i first apply it looks looks a little lighter and then it oxidized it matched me.. no need for setting it if you have dry skin.
Kayla W.
Great coverage that lasts me all day at work. Sometimes leaves a little bit of a greasy feeling on my skin that can be a bit uncomfortable buy it looks great
Emily S.
I have this foundation in about 6 shades so it can “grow” with me throughout the year. I feel like it has good coverage, but at times it feel a little great.
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
This has an awesome coverage. It is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. It lasts for a long time and it just feels perfect on the face.
Kina N.
I love how this foundation feels so lightweight on my face. It blends so easy and has a pretty good coverage. Currently my everyday foundation and I love it.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
This is a must in my cosmetic bag. Light weight, natural look when applied doesn't look caked on. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Lasts the entire day .
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
This is my go to foundation i love the coverage that it has! I'm a sandy biege color i use the 857 tone one , its a great price and never seems to finish fast
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
Not to bad! It is build able, although when I wear it built up it is very cakey looking! Which I don't like. I have dry/combo skin and I don't mind it much.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?