BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Trinidad V.
Homestead, FL
Omg I love this foundation especially because it's a 3-1 product which is awesome ' I like that fact that it makes my face feel all smooth and put together .
Jennifer C.
This is my favorite foundation out there. I use it everyday and continue to buy it every time I run out. It gives amazing coverage for only being around $9.00.
Christina H.
kerman, CA
Best foundation ive tried in a long time . great coverage. i like it because it has sun screen so i knew my skin will be protected .a little goes a long ways.
Wendy S.
Paducah, Ky
This is excellent foundation. It blends very well matching skin tone, and it will last through an 18 hours shift in a hospital effortlessly! Highly recommend.
Cristina G.
I recently purchased this beacuse it was on clearence I'm glad i bought it cuz i love it full coverage on my blotchy pink cheeks I'm in love will purchase again!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I surprisingly really like this foundation. I'm really pale and the lightest shade works well for my skin and it blends in really well for a drug store brand.
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
I read so many amazing reviews on this and was so excited to try it. It irritated my skin SO bad! I literally cried because it irritated my skin so bad. Yuck.
Jaquelin D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have oily skin and this foundation is great for that, as for the shades tend to oxidide so might have to do a lighter shade but its perfect for the summer.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
So many wonderful words to say about this! I love this foundation. It has wonderful coverage and last a long time. Great to apply with a brush or a sponge!
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great foundation. It stays put, I don't need concealer or a primer. I apply it with a sponge and get great coverage for my redness and acne marks.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?