BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
christi p.
Axton, VA
This foundation looks great and has a medium coverage and blends very well but after a couple hours of wear my face started to get really oily and i have normal to dry skin.
Olivia R.
This is probably by far my favorite foundation! I have used all kinds of foundation. But I'm hooked on this one! It makes my face so smooth, & I feel clean when I put this foundation on! By far my fav!
Tiffanie S.
Twin Falls, ID
Blends extremely well, but by the end of the day, its smeared and noticeable. I like how it looks when I start my day, but when I get ready for bed, it isn't worth the money.
hazel j.
Daly City, CA
I really love this foundation 😘❤️ i always use this on my youtube makeup tutorial and its amazing product it helps me to hide my blemishes,redness and dry skins i love it ❤️💋
Cynthia B.
El Paso, TX
This product has replaced my mac studio fix fluid. The coverage of this foundation is amazing. It's easily bendable and stays on for hours looking perfect no complaints here
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
This foundation has great coverage. I use a beauty blender to apply and blend the foundation. Coverage lasts for at least 7 hours. Price is pretty good for this foundation.
Lesly A.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations I love that it full coverages. It has not made me break out which is a plus. I love how it has the pump so you don't have to dip the foundation in your hands.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
The texture is nice, I like the way it feels on my skin. I like a very matte finish and this really does the trick. I also like a base of very full coverage and this is very good for building that look
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
I found that this foundation works well. the great thing is that it already has SPF in it so that's a plus. Also it doesn't make the face look cakey so thats also a plus :)
Cindy P.
I must say I'm impressed with the lasting power of this product. Great coverage is what I was looking for well I sure found it. It's a must have in you make up bag for me.
Emily S.
Devon
I am looking for a good coverage foundation but I don't want it to look cakes or like I'm wearing a lot of make up. Does it look thick on the skin ?
Leslie N.
Portland, TX
How is the coverage ?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
lauren k.
canada
How is this for people with really oily skin?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this foundation! But is it just me or the shades are not that great? I feel they are more to pink undertones and I have yellow undertone so I have to combine two of them, Am I the only one having to do this?