BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lilly R.
Santa Ana, CA
This product live sup to the "A" given. I was honestly a little skeptical and hesitant towards buying this product but it was a nice surprise. The coverage is great and it feels so light on your skin. Great drug store foundation Not cakey at all!
Sabrina H.
Bayside Hills, NY
I love the packaging because it has a pump, which makes applying a lot neater. The foundation oxidizes quite a bit so choose a lighter shade. Also it gave me a really cakey look and accentuated my dry spots.
Sandra G.
Inglewood , CA
Gives me enough coverage. I have to mix shades to get my color and you need to either work fast with it or in sections because it dries fast and leaves streaks
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
This is the best and cheap foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on flawless! I will be repurchasing when I run out of mine!
Brenda R.
Santa Ana, CA
People always ask me what foundation I'm wearing when I use this. I have an oily T-zone, and this foundation stays put, and even minimizes the shine. Doesn't feel think when applied, and doesn't get cakey.
Cynthia V.
Miami Lakes, FL
I use this foundation on a daily basis. It's not cake-y at all. I love that its so affordable. I was actually shocked when I saw how good this foundation worked!
Christina T.
Probably the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. Very natural finish but enough coverage (build able). I did notice that it began to oxidize toward the end of the bottle which is unfortunately a waste
Alexsys g.
I tried this foundation out for about 2 weeks and was pleased with it I found the right color and it has a nice finish it has a medium coverage to hide blemishes They also sell them for different skin types
Kaila A.
Hartsville, SC
This is the best foundation I've ever used ! It has a very skin like finish and blends into your skin ! It has great coverage and doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation
Starla L.
Frederick, MD
This is the best "drug-store" foundation I have ever used! The coverage is amazing with a great smooth texture. With a foundation brush its easy to get professional like results.
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)