BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Valarie U.
New Plymouth, ID
Excellent coverage of all my blemishes without feeling heavy or oily. It has a nice light feeling and blends nicely with my skin tone for a natural blemish free look.
Victoria B.
One of the best foundations I've tried! It's very lightweight! Leave your skin feeling amazing it's great for oily or for dry skin! The finish on your face is amazing! Would def buy again!
Brianne M.
Birmingham , AL
I have tried many foundations and none of them did any good for me till I tried this one and it did wonders with hiding all my blemishes and it lasted for hours.
This is a great foundation, but it doesn't live up to the claims. You still need a primer and concealer, it gives medium coverage. But the finish is very natural.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good product but for me I only used it once just because it didn't last as long I used it for school and once I got home it looked like I didn't used any foundation looked all worn out
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
It's very hard to find a product that suits your complexion, this product blends very well and worth the buy! I am pleased with how smooth it comes on! It does not cake on. It leaves my face looking naturally clear and clean!
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
This is one of the first foundations I used, 11 years ago. It is still my go to for casual looks. Great coverage, doesn't leave any oily residue. a must have for your makeup bag.
Monika S.
Love covergirl foundations! The match my skin perfectly and last very long without oily breakouts and make my face look fresh even after whole day of wearing it! I definitely recommend!
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I have an oily skin and i have always found with that, every this just melts on my face and didn't really last as long in my face UNTIL I FOUND THIS, this foundation is one of my absolute favorite ones, it really controls my oils and makes me look so good, absolutely in love
Vanessa L.
Las Cruces, NM
My absolute favorite foundation! I own a lot, but always come back to this one. It applies beautifully, and covers everything!
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)