BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lori R.
Cleveland, TN
I LOVE this foundation. I had heard a lot of review from Beauty Vloggers on Youtube. I am so glad that I tried it. I have enjoyed this foundation just as much as my high-end foundations!
Patricia D.
Norridge, IL
This product is medium to full coverage. However if you are super fair skinned then the lightest shade is very pinked toned. However you can always try another shade.
Mandy M.
Highland, MI
I love this foundation because it's so creamy and light weight. It's a medium coverage foundation but it is very build able. I will repurchase this again and again!
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
This gives great full coverage. Ive read reviews about it drying peoples skin, I didn't encounter this. I have oily combo skin. Maybe because i use a oil free moisturizer before i apply?
Liz C.
It's convenient that this has a primer built in it's an okay formula and amazing that it has a pump also great for the price I found it on amazon for pretty cheap
Paola Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX
The Title says it all I love this foundation it stays on and is really cheap, this actually fixes up your face and I love it it blends in perfectly with your skin color, Stay Fabulous.
Brandy G.
This foundation will get the job done in a pinch. I use it if a small pimple pops up right before I leave for work. It doesn't stay long throughout the day though.
Ashley J.
Spencer, WI
This product is amazing for my oily skin. I'm very prone to break outs and I've had no issues with this and I've been using it for over 6 months. I love that it comes with a pump!
Nicole C.
Irwin, PA
Possibly my holy grail every day foundation. Gives a beautiful, natural dewy look without looking greasy. If they had lighter shades, this would be a 5/5 for me.
Very great foundation! Gives you a fresh look and not so heavy. Love how you don't need a lot to see a tat of the difference in your skin after using. Works great to cover blemishes!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?