BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brooklynn W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Stays all day, affordable, light weight, and just all around a good foundation. I have oily skin and once I set this foundation with powder it stays 8+ hours.
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
My holy grail foundation! My MVP I love the coverage it gives me! Covers my redness and 30 SPF! You can't beat it! I like to apply mine with a beauty blender!
Destiny R.
I really liked this foundation. It had sunscreen in it and I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily but I stayed matte the entire day.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
I've used so many foundation ls from cheap ones to expensive ones. But none like this one. By fAr my favorite one. Gives full coverage and has a light texture.
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
So many people raved about this foundation. I probably would have too if it didn't cling to my dry patches. Maybe i should exfoliate more before i use it again.
Gabriel A.
I have used this foundation twice already and I love it. It looks and feels great on my skin. And it cost less than the brand I use; and I think it is better ūüėÉ
Talia C.
Can we just talk about how AMAZING this foundation is? Because it is the best foundation I've tried so far!! The formula is great! It has a very good coverage!
Alexis B.
Moody
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Used to be one of my favorites before i started using the Fit Me foundation. Good coverage. Lasts all day. Great for oily skin. Lightweight. I would recommend.
Jackie W.
Cypress, TX
This foundation is amazing !!! It's inexpensive and the coverage is medium to full. I recommend !!! It's great for all skin types. It dries to a powder finish.
brenda c.
This is the best foundation ever i love this foundation it covers all my imperfections like dark circles and some acne that i might get every once in a while.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?