BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebeca I.
One of my fave foundations, the color match my sking perfect, it stays on all day and it is not greasy! plus has a great coverage! i recommend it for oily skin!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Gives me enough coverage. I have to mix shades to get my color and you need to either work fast with it or in sections because it dries fast and leaves streaks
Susana T.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This cover girl foundation was not really good for my skin. I breakout while using this Foundation. The coverage was good but I guess it didn't fit my skin type
Dominique M.
Jackson, TN
It doesn't make you skin feel oily and shiny. get the right shade and be sure not to use to much because you don't want to over-do it if you want a natural look.
Karen L.
This is such a beautiful foundation! It leaves a nice, dewy finish and has pretty good coverage. I use it almost every day because it's so lightweight. Love it!
Heather H.
Temple , Ga
I've searched for a product that would cover my freckles and look flawless. I found it in the Covergirl 3 in 1. It's lightweight and goes on smooth. I love it!!
Milexis P.
Tulsa, OK
This foundation has a really long wearing formula and the coverage is from medium to high, recommended!! If you are oily skin it will work very nicely for you
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Esta base de maquillaje es de larga duración, controla la piel grasa, me gusto para el uso diario ya que controla el brillo de mi piel y tiene buena cobertura
Renee M.
Waynesboro, PA
I love this foundation it covers really well. I have really sensitive skin when it comes to using foundation. It didn't make my skin itchy or break out either.
Destiny R.
I really liked this foundation. It had sunscreen in it and I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily but I stayed matte the entire day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?