BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sonia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing!!!! Best drugstore foundation, it is very long lasting and you look very natural wearing it.There is a very large color selection as well so I had many options to find my real shade.
diana h.
Elmhurst, NY
All 3 great products in one. This foundation has it and does it all. Great coverage and it is easy to blend to your desire coverage. It gives you a matte finish and works well for oily skin.
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
Perfect color match for me. Nice color range. Lasts all day. Easy to apply. Love that it has a pump. Wonderful product. Will continue to buy as long as it is available.
nicole h.
Blythe, CA
I love the coverage of this the coloring is awesome and I like how my skin feels like It can breathe even tho it is full coverage I apply this with a beauty blender.
Lori R.
Cleveland, TN
I LOVE this foundation. I had heard a lot of review from Beauty Vloggers on Youtube. I am so glad that I tried it. I have enjoyed this foundation just as much as my high-end foundations!
Patricia D.
Norridge, IL
This product is medium to full coverage. However if you are super fair skinned then the lightest shade is very pinked toned. However you can always try another shade.
Mandy M.
Highland, MI
I love this foundation because it's so creamy and light weight. It's a medium coverage foundation but it is very build able. I will repurchase this again and again!
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
This gives great full coverage. Ive read reviews about it drying peoples skin, I didn't encounter this. I have oily combo skin. Maybe because i use a oil free moisturizer before i apply?
Liz C.
It's convenient that this has a primer built in it's an okay formula and amazing that it has a pump also great for the price I found it on amazon for pretty cheap
Paola Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX
The Title says it all I love this foundation it stays on and is really cheap, this actually fixes up your face and I love it it blends in perfectly with your skin color, Stay Fabulous.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?