BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
jesse s.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product quite a lot although I chose a shade a bit too dark for my skin. it wears nice throughout the day and doesn't even need a primer underneath.
Margarita G.
This this is an awesome foundation + primer + powder all in one. stays on all day covers blemishes doesn't crease or cake and it doesn't give you an oily finish totally matte. Gotta admit, I love it
Olivia K.
This foundation, when first applied, gives you perfect skin. Upon closer inspection you can see the dry spots in your skin once it sets. After wearing this I personally break out. So it has it's pros and cons.
Nathalia L.
I love this foundation, I have combination skin and it has never broken me out. Just make sure to set it with powder. Through out the day you might need to touch up on the powder
Denise R.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is one of my holy grail foundations! it is full coverage and matte. when I don't want a complete matte face, I mix the cover girl luminous and it and gives a lovely finish.
Valentina I.
Arlington Hts, IL
Ive been using this founadtion for about 6 months now and i love it. i haven't been tempted to buy any other one. It applies nicely, doesn't leave you cakey but has awesome coverage with long lasting power.
Kaylee J.
Boise, ID
My favorite!! This is the only foundation I've used that has worked with my oily skin and also has the most full coverage and flawless finish! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with Oily skin!
christi p.
Axton, VA
This foundation looks great and has a medium coverage and blends very well but after a couple hours of wear my face started to get really oily and i have normal to dry skin.
Olivia R.
This is probably by far my favorite foundation! I have used all kinds of foundation. But I'm hooked on this one! It makes my face so smooth, & I feel clean when I put this foundation on! By far my fav!
Tiffanie S.
Twin Falls, ID
Blends extremely well, but by the end of the day, its smeared and noticeable. I like how it looks when I start my day, but when I get ready for bed, it isn't worth the money.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?