BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jess T.
Yakima, WA
Love the Soft matte finish it leaves! It is super long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. Minimal touch ups throughout the day. Blends effortlessly and doesn't look blotchy at the end of the night. Affordable 'cause it's COVERGIRL!!!
Raul V.
Los Angeles, CA
I looked flawless I look like I'm wearing nothing at all yet I felt clean and it lasted all day it hid my blemishes and made me look radiant I'm a male but no one can complain because I look perfect and highly attractive please use this product I like it
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
This is by far the greatest make up I've used in a long time. Goes on smooth stays on all day and doesn't cake up like other all day foundation does. Great product.
yesica p.

Is base I thought I acentsria well but it did not get sticky and I had to mix it to work the truth I did not like it very much I find it very liquid for my taste
sona t.
Beaverton, OR
My mom used this foundation before and she definetley loves it It's worth the price. Covergirl is an brand that is awesome and fine I have seen katy perry on their pster/comercial.
Sara K.
Folsom, CA
This is possibly one of the best drugstore foundations available! It has amazing medium-full coverage and blends so well into my skin! And it still looks natural!
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a medium to full coverage foundation and it has a lightweight feeling on the skin. This didn't make me break out and is only about $10. The color selection is pretty good. I also like that this has a pump.
Alex S.
My beauty routine is not the same with out this product! It keeps my blemishes covered with out making me look too overdone. With other products I break out but not with Covergirl.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
In my opinion this foundation it's not so great for me it is actually easy to apply but since it has SPF 20 in it ,it make me more oily than usual and doesn't give me that coverage that I look for in a foundation
Courtney R.
Lavalette
A nice foundation. It applies nicely and provides decent coverage. It didn't oxidize on the skin. It's not super long wearing though and can settle into imperfections in the skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back