BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Victoria B.
One of the best foundations I've tried! It's very lightweight! Leave your skin feeling amazing it's great for oily or for dry skin! The finish on your face is amazing! Would def buy again!
Brianne M.
Birmingham , AL
I have tried many foundations and none of them did any good for me till I tried this one and it did wonders with hiding all my blemishes and it lasted for hours.
This is a great foundation, but it doesn't live up to the claims. You still need a primer and concealer, it gives medium coverage. But the finish is very natural.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good product but for me I only used it once just because it didn't last as long I used it for school and once I got home it looked like I didn't used any foundation looked all worn out
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
It's very hard to find a product that suits your complexion, this product blends very well and worth the buy! I am pleased with how smooth it comes on! It does not cake on. It leaves my face looking naturally clear and clean!
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
This is one of the first foundations I used, 11 years ago. It is still my go to for casual looks. Great coverage, doesn't leave any oily residue. a must have for your makeup bag.
Monika S.
Love covergirl foundations! The match my skin perfectly and last very long without oily breakouts and make my face look fresh even after whole day of wearing it! I definitely recommend!
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
I have an oily skin and i have always found with that, every this just melts on my face and didn't really last as long in my face UNTIL I FOUND THIS, this foundation is one of my absolute favorite ones, it really controls my oils and makes me look so good, absolutely in love
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
This is my favorite Foundation ever I especially love that it has SPF in it. It gives me all day Flawless coverage without using primer or concealer very blendable. I have very oily skin and it still works great for me. I have been using this product for about a year-and-a-half everyday and I have only went through three of these foundations because there is so much in the bottle
reem h.
Dearborn, MI
Hauaha shahs a Ahha a ahhzajreem said she was like no what the fuxk and then I was like what u mean I was always ur friend and she was like oh god k feel like T rowing ul on Haianbs
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?