BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leslie W.
Granite Falls, NC
Love that this foundation has of course the foundation but also primer and SPF. Great for summer time outdoor wear. Goes on smoothly especially with a beauty blender.
Maria D.
Columbus, OH
Loved this! used it for an outdoor wedding. did not cake on my face with sweat and lasted the whole entire day from pictures to late into the night during the reception
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Easy to apply, great coverage, and long staying power. It's a great drugstore foundation and at a affordable price. I like the fact that I don't need to wear a primer with this foundation.
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product I use on a daily basis! I would say the only bad thing is it makes your face feel a little oily but if you put some powder over it it feels great!
Victoria A.
The color range is not really there for pale princesses. The coverage is beautiful and it doesn't transfer, but it does oxidize. I recommend getting a shade lighter!
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is a nice foundation it has a nice matte finish, great coverage, and blends well. It stays on most if the day but it does oxidize a little bit. I will probably repurchase it again.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this foundation. I haven't used a liquid foundation in a long time because my skin is very picky:) But I tried this and am so happy I found it. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is great.
makayla w.
Charleston, WV
I have heard the best reviews on this foundation from my favorite beauty bloggers. I, myself, haven't tried it but I am definitely going to pick up a bottle soon.
Alisha L.
Jericho, NY
I love this!! I have been using this over my high end foundations. I cant say anything bad about it. Its great for my oily/combo skin, its lasts all day, it give medium to full coverage, and it comes with a pump.
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
I have used many different brands and cover girl is one of my favorites. I like this make up because it leaves my skin looking good and covers well. I like the matte finish it leaves and it stays on all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?