BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Moreno valley, CA
Nice coverage feels very light on the face I like to use it when I have work because it comes off easily when I wash my face so it has its pros and cons but I really like it for work
Brenda R.
Santa Ana, CA
People always ask me what foundation I'm wearing when I use this. I have an oily T-zone, and this foundation stays put, and even minimizes the shine. Doesn't feel think when applied, and doesn't get cakey.
Rheannon B.
San Antonio, TX
The color matched my skin very well and it went on very well even though I was extremely new to the whole foundation game. I liked it because it never really made my acne act up.
Sandra G.
Inglewood , CA
Gives me enough coverage. I have to mix shades to get my color and you need to either work fast with it or in sections because it dries fast and leaves streaks
Julie S.
Mission, TX
Your looking for smooth on base that extremely covers then this is for you. The coverage on this is insane. It definitely delivers on giving you a fresh face not caked look with an extreme amount of coverage.
Lilly R.
Santa Ana, CA
This product live sup to the "A" given. I was honestly a little skeptical and hesitant towards buying this product but it was a nice surprise. The coverage is great and it feels so light on your skin. Great drug store foundation Not cakey at all!
Andrea P.
This foundation is amazing !!! I'm in love I have this foundation in the color 857 Medium Beigewhit this prodct I'm from panama and this is the best drugstore fundation!!
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
This is the best and cheap foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on flawless! I will be repurchasing when I run out of mine!
Dawnique S.
Tucumcari, NM
I was really impressed with this foundation. I like that it contains primer and concealer. I found that it covers well and it blends well. I also like the price.
Sabrina H.
Bayside Hills, NY
I love the packaging because it has a pump, which makes applying a lot neater. The foundation oxidizes quite a bit so choose a lighter shade. Also it gave me a really cakey look and accentuated my dry spots.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?