BY COVERGIRL #71 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I wasn't so sure about this foundation at first but I have really grown to love it! It's so much faster than my normal routine and the coverage is just what I like!
Lilly B.
New London, NC
This product is fantastic...when I first bought it I thought it was going to be that cheap drug store makeup that's is terrible. But really it's fantastic and definitely worth the buy!
Gabriela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I like the color range of this product, the coverage can be light to medium coverage and is very buildable. You also can't beat the packaging. The pump is fabulous.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
I REQUESTED FOR A SAMPLE of this recently. But couldn't wait and just bought one recently and I am very impressed with it. Flawless foundation . Gives a good coverage.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
I got this in an influents voxbox and i would not recommend this product to anyone with really dry skin. I feel like it stuck to my dry spots and made my dryness more noticeable. The color did match very well though!
Jess T.
Yakima, WA
Love the Soft matte finish it leaves! It is super long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. Minimal touch ups throughout the day. Blends effortlessly and doesn't look blotchy at the end of the night. Affordable 'cause it's COVERGIRL!!!
Rhaquel N.
It works to a certain extent, but i experienced that the make up drys skin out once its on, maybe a primer would be better to use first, covers really well at least
Raul V.
Los Angeles, CA
I looked flawless I look like I'm wearing nothing at all yet I felt clean and it lasted all day it hid my blemishes and made me look radiant I'm a male but no one can complain because I look perfect and highly attractive please use this product I like it
Ashley  M.
Milford, DE
I have been using this founation for over a year. It's the best I have found. The 3 in 1 makes it last all day. Usually you don't need much for coverage. With my combination skin it covers great and doesn't come off!
Brooke S.
Cypress, TX
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin look even and has a primer built in. It stays in place all day. I will say it does cling to dry spots, but I would say I just need to find a better moisturizer. Haha! Overall great product for a great price!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?