BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
hazel j.
Daly City, CA
I really love this foundation 😘❤️ i always use this on my youtube makeup tutorial and its amazing product it helps me to hide my blemishes,redness and dry skins i love it ❤️💋
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
This foundation has great coverage. I use a beauty blender to apply and blend the foundation. Coverage lasts for at least 7 hours. Price is pretty good for this foundation.
Cynthia B.
El Paso, TX
This product has replaced my mac studio fix fluid. The coverage of this foundation is amazing. It's easily bendable and stays on for hours looking perfect no complaints here
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
I found that this foundation works well. the great thing is that it already has SPF in it so that's a plus. Also it doesn't make the face look cakey so thats also a plus :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
The texture is nice, I like the way it feels on my skin. I like a very matte finish and this really does the trick. I also like a base of very full coverage and this is very good for building that look
Lesly A.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations I love that it full coverages. It has not made me break out which is a plus. I love how it has the pump so you don't have to dip the foundation in your hands.
Cindy P.
I must say I'm impressed with the lasting power of this product. Great coverage is what I was looking for well I sure found it. It's a must have in you make up bag for me.
CrafTEA M.
I absolutely love this product. It evened out my skin, I didn't look cakes or pastry. It went on silky smooth. And the price was right to. I highly recommend this product.
britnegh H.
Richmond , IN
Received this in a Voxbox. I've always been a Covergirl fan and this foundation didn't let me down.
I love a light foundation it's perfect and lasted through my work day.
Kayla B.
Pendleton, SC
Medium coverage foundation that is easy to blend. It did not break me out and I have sensitive skin. Tried from recommendations from friends. Would repurchase in future.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?