BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
This is the first foundation I have ever tried and I love it. This foundation last all day even with my oil skin and it's not heavy which makes it look like I'm not even wearing makeup which is great
Ashley C.
Ames , IA
This is my second go-to foundation at the moment - I love the pump, it blends great with my beauty blender, it's not AS full coverage as I'd like, but as we approach summer it will be nice and light.
Ashley O.
North Bergen, NJ
Didn't really work for me. When I applied it it was alright ,but 30 minutes after it was a way different shade on my skin it was very pinky looking and didn't last all day.
Kelsey O.
Graham, WA
Ever since I started using this Foundation my skin looks and feels softer then ever! I only started using three days ago. I'm very please and I'm going to continue t use this!
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
This foundation blends amazingly! I did get a shade too light for my skin tone, and wish it was easier to pick the right foundation color because to me, the packaging is hard to tell. I don't even use a primer and it stays on all day!
Ashley B.
Chester, VA
There are so many colors to choose from I found one that went perfectly with my skin tone and even worked with my somewhat dry skin! It stayed on and didn't get on my clothes
Gabriela A.
I struggle with oily skin so not every foundation is the best for my oily skin. I tried this particular one and I found that it is not full coverage. also it seems to make my skin oilier than usual.
Denise S.
I decided to give this a try since it had such great reviews. I must say I was really impressed. The coverage is light-medium, and it leaves my skin looking smooth. I especially love the packaging with the super convenient pump.
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
THE MOST AWESOME FOUNDATION I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION, IM OILY AND IT WORKS FOR ME, U MUST SET IT THOUGH. ALSO I LOVE THE 3N1 FOUNDATION BY THEM GREAT PRICE AND FOUNDATION
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
This is a fuller coverage foundation. It blends out nicely but I do need to use a primer first because otherwise it sinks in and makes my pores look larger. It lasts all day and I enjoy using it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?